sixty eight (4)

🌸🌸🌸
You

Since I won that battle with ChungHee I got to be in the final but the only problem is that I'm facing Taehyung.

"I hate this." I grumbled out to Bang Chan who shook his head, "I know your highness, but what can we do? Besides, this will be the last fight. After this test we'll have the holidays for a month or so before the new school year starts." He told me.

As long as I go home after this, I'll be sleeping for a while week if I can. Tossing the empty blood bag inside the trash bag I stretched my limbs and stepped towards the centre where Taehyung is at.

He waved at me happily as I waved back, the panel of judges all sat in front. It was uncle Seunghyun, and three other teachers that I have yet to remember their names.

"Like we told you, you'll be marked based on every hit and types of powers and damage you cause towards your opponent." Uncle said and I sighed out mouthing a 'sorry' to Taehyung who shrugged.

He probably doesn't even care about this test, I mean I don't even care if I win or not.

I just want to go home.

Once the forcefield covered us both I let out a loud sigh making him laugh, "Tired baby doll?" He asked while I pouted, "I hate this." I whined out.

"Start."

Taehyung lifted up his right arm as a giant tornado formed beside him. "Are you for real Tae?!" I shouted at him feeling the strong wind hitting my face, I groaned out in irritation as he made the tornado move towards me. I crouched down and tried my best not to get sucked by the tornado but who the hell am I kidding?

I was thrown down on the ground with a thud and coughed out in pain, "Rachel?" I could hear the panic in his voice while I sat up and gave him a glare, Taehyung sheepishly smiled and gulped once he saw my red eyes.

"10 points for Taehyung!"

"Sorry?" He squeaked as i found myself infront of him, "Wait till we get home." I hissed and sent him flying across the dome when I copied his powers, strong gush of wind came from me pushing Taehyung down on the ground so he couldn't stand up.

"That's 4 points for Rachel!"

Just 4? Scoffing a bit I turned around to face my smiling mates, "That was mean Rachel." Taehyung whined, "Excuse you sir, you just sent a big ass tornado to me." I sassed out and snapped my fingers as the same tornado formed next to me and I made it move to Taehyung.

He used his powers as he levitated on air and escaped the tornado making it hit the forcefield before disappearing into thin air. He shot me long sharp blade like wind as it cut my arm and leg making me fall down.

"3 points for Taehyung!"

"You little-" I used my speed powers and ran behind him, I lifted up my hand and shot him the same blade like wind weapon as it scratched his left arm of course. I'm not gonna injure my mate that bad okay?

"Stop copying me!" Taehyung said turning to me with a childish pout, "Stop copying me." I mocked him and stuck my tongue out childishly a him.

"Mean."

The fight continued on and both of us are panting heavily, sweat and dirt covered us from head to toe. The wounds already closed up but I felt too tired now, so does Taehyung since I could see he was having a hard time to stand up properly.

We've been fighting for an hour and the amount of powers that we let out is draning us. By now I lost count at how many points I earned.

"Use your pain manipulation powers." He urged, I shook my head. I avoided using this power, the last time I used it is on Clara and ChungHee only. The rest, I just copied their powers and gave them the same damage.

"Come on Rachel!" Taehyung shouted, I was stubborn and just shook my head. I shot him the blade like wind, Taehyung easily dodged it. "Just use your pain manipulation powers!" He continued and sent several blades towards me, one stabbed me in the leg and I fell down crying in pain.

"25 points for Taehyung!"

Taehyung seemed serious as he sent another blade and it hit my left shoudler, I felt tears forming at the pain. "Use it." He said in a deep serious voice.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I could hear Yoongi shouting, I tried to stand up but it hurts everytime I moved. Taehyung walked closer and closer but this time he was holding a sword in his hand.

I've seen that sword before in a book I was reading back at the royal library. It's a wind sword, every elemental vampire who has high ranks have one. I knew it that the boys has one.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Jimin shouted at the backbackground. I know how strong that sword is so I did it; my pain manipulation powers.

"Pain." I stared straight into his eyes, Taehyung fell down on the ground holding his chest.

"50 points!"

I forced myself to stand up and stared at Taehyung who was in pain.

"Pain."

"Another 50 points for Rachel!"

Taehyung laid himself down on the ground and gave me a look. He smiled throughout the pain i gave him and said, "I-I give up." And just like that I stopped the pain and fell down feeling completely drained out of energy.

"Rachel Kwon wins!"

The loud cheerings feel deaf my ears and my sight got blurry, I didn't even had the energy to focus around me but I could make out Taehyung's figure that is hovering over me.

"N-no cuddles f-for y-you."

And then I blacked out.

***
This is the final part for the test lolololol... sorry Tae 😥

Edit: It's uri Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon's birthday today 💕