eighteen

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

We were all sitting inside the living room and my stupid ass brain is trying to process what theh told me a few hours ago.

"Okay so, you're vampires and been asleep for centuries, I accidentally chanted out a spell that made you guys awake and I'm your mate?" I said one by one as they all nodded with wide eyes.

"And the necklace that I have right now is for your mate?" I continued.

"Yes, and you're our mate so the necklace is yours now." Jimin smiled happily, fuck this cute ass vampire and his eye smile making me weak as fuck. "Wait, why were you guys asleep at the first place?" I asked, "During that time anyone who are involved with black magic or anything supernatural is to sentenced death by burning that person alive. Somehow someone found out that we're vampires, our parents didn't want us to get burned alive so they asked a witch to put us into a deep and powerful sleeping spell." Namjoon explained.

"And the only way for the spell to be broken is by our own mate, it's fate that you stumble into our tomb during the full moon." Jin continued on with a gentle smile, "We have to hide the necklace though, because it plays another role for the spell. Which is why we made Taehyung hide the necklace."

I scoffed, "Yeah, hiding it inside a vase."

"Hey! I was panicking okay?" Taehyung pouted but I just judged him even more, I felt a burning feeling next to me so I turned around to see Jungkook staring intensely at me. "Why are you staring at me bunny face?" Squinting my eyes at him, Jungkook widened his eyes and looked away but I could see the reddish colour on his pale face.

"So like... you guys aren't going to suck my blood and shit?" I asked just for confirmation, "We will." Yoongi said with a smirk on his face, his eyes turned red and showed his fangs off. I'll be lyimg if I said I wasn't scared, I unconsciously scooted away snd flinched when I felt one of them held my shoulder.

"Stop it hyung." Hoseok said and looked down at me with a smile, "It's okay Rachel, we won't suck your blood without your permission. Even if one of us did, we'll kick his ass." I don't know if I should be relieved or not by his words but at least I won't worry about getting killed by them right?

"Okay so this is nice and all... but I don't know if I-"

Before I could even finish Taehyung was alreadh kneeling in front of me, "Please don't reject us! We're too old now to not have a mate especially Jin hyung!" I could hear Jin gasping in the background, "Stop talking about my age!" He snapped and all I could do is sigh out while rubbing my temple.

"So... if vampires exist then, do werewolves and other creatures exist as well?" I asked them.

"Well yes, fairies, witches and stuff like that."

"You should be proud that your mates are royal vampires!" Jimin huffed his chest out, I smacked his chest making him wince and pouted. "You guys are what... vampire princes?"

"Yes, we are."

I stood up from my seat causing all of them to look at me, "This is fun and all but this is too much for me to take in. I'll just go and... yeah." I turned around to leave, maybe I should just run away. But I yelped when Namjoon is suddenly in front of me with a dark look on his face.

"You're trying to run away."

I almost choked on my own spit, how the fuck did...

"You read my mind?!" I pointed at him in anger, "That's invasion of privacy! You can't just read my mind just like that!" Namjoon raised his eyebrows and made a look, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and my feet left the carpet, it was Jungkook and before I could even squirm around he sat down with me on his lap.

"Let go."

Jungkook shook his head and just tightened his grip around me, the piece of shit even nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck making me stiffened up. Mind you, he's a vampire and his face is in my neck of course I'll tense up and shit.

"You don't have any choice jagi, your parents already know this."

"MY PARENTS ALREADY KNOW THIS?!"

🌸🌸🌸

Comment and upvote~

Comment and upvote~

-author.