eighty-nine

🌸🌸🌸
Author

The twins are currently walking around the market each holding plastic bags full of food in their hands, "I don't know why mom didn't let us eat this." Nami said while chewing on the piece of rice cake, her sister nodded her head.

"We have enough snacks to bring it back to grandma and grandpa's place." Nana hummed happily, "We should buy something for Yongho though." She stopped, "What about melon breads? I heard mom talking about it a month ago."

"Let's look for it then."

Meanwhile Haru arrived in front of the library, he followed their scent and noticed it was faint which means they were here a few hours ago. "Where are those two?" He mumbled and just kept on following their scent, despite being half werewolf and half human his smelling is actually good compared to other half breeds like him.

Thanks to his fathers who always train him.

"Haru-ah, your father said not to venture out too long. Come home when it starts to get dark."

"Okay mom, I'll just go and find the twins first."

"Stay safe okay? Link any of us if anything happens. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

Haru sighed out as soon as his mother cut off the link and kept walking around, he glanced at his watch and noticed it was past lunch time now. His stomach rumbled, "It won't hurt to try human food." He mumbled and took the bus to the market, unaware of someone tailing behind him.

Nana

"Ahjumma, give us two melon breads please." Nami said to the lady, she put the freshly baked melon breads inside a clear plastic before putting it inside another black plastic. I handed her the money and we thanked her before walking out from the shop, "Let's go home." I said to Nami who agreed.

We just casually walked down the streets going through the sea of humans, until we felt that someone is following us. Based from the scent it wasn't a werewolf or a vampire, but a shifter.

"Do you smell that?"

I mind linked my sister.

"Yeah... a shifter. And he's following us."

"Let's loose him in the crowds."

We both linked our arms together and walked deeper towards the sea of humans trying to hide lose our scent. "Should we tell dad?" I asked Nami, "No, you crazy? Dad won't let us go to the human world ever again if we tell him." Nami said shaking her head.

"Then what should we do?" I panicked, those astronomy books never tell me how to deal with shifters. "I'm finally starting to regret skipping Jungkook and Hoseok appa's training session." Nami said next to me.

"You and me sister."

Me and Nami eventually turned into a corner and found ourselves in a quiet alley. "Why is there an alley here? I hate this." I groaned out and held my sister tightly in fear, "I don't like this Nana." Nami shivered.

"Well, well..."

We both turned around and saw a man standing behind us, he was smirking and had glowing purple eyes. We both took steps back in fear, "This is too easy, your mom and dads are going to pay for what they did to Grace." He chuckled before walking closer to us.

"That happened years ago. Suck it up." Nami snarled at him, "Grace was my mate you brats! And your parents killed her!" He charged at us making us shriek, "Nope!" I used my powers to pull down the stacks of wooden crates to block his way while me and Nami took the opportunity to run.

"Now is the time to tell dad!" Nami shouted next to me as we both ran for our lives, "Come back here!" We hear him charging behind us.

"Dad!"

"What? Is your grandfather cooking again?"

"No! Someone is chasing us, he said he's Grace's mate and wants revenge!"

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!"

The mind link was cut off when I heard a scream, Nami was caught by the man as he took out a dagger and held it to her throat. "Come with me and nobody gets hurt." He threatened, I panicked seeing the way he pressed the metal to her skin making Nami whimper. Being twins means that we have strong connection with each other, and I could feel the fear from her.

Just as I was about to give in a low growl appeared, I gasped seeing who it was.

"Haru oppa!"

He had gold eyes and his canines were out, I quickly ran to him and he immediately pulled me behind him. "Let go of the princess or else." Haru growled, we never seen him getting angry before but now. I'm scared at whatever he's going to do.

The man frowned before pulling Nana closer, "No!" I cried out while Haru immediately launched himself towards the man before he was tackled down, I quickly ran towards Nana and held her close.

We both watch as the man glared at Haru before shifting himself into a giant black wolf, since Haru isn't a purebreed he can't transform into a wolf until he reached 16 years old and Haru is only 14 years old.

"We have to help Haru oppa." I said as Nana calmed down, "Let's use the power that Yoongi appa taught us." Nana said, "You mean... that hypnotising spell?" I asked in shock, we haven't even mastered that and it's too hard!

"It's the only way! Haru oppa can't fight that shifter!" Nana yelled.

"But I can."

We turned around and gasped seeing who it was, "Grandpa!" We both exclaimed and ran up to him, he pulled something out as a big golden sword appeared. "Haru, let me deal this. Take the girls back home now." Grandpa said as Haru just obeyed, he picked up Nana in a piggy back.

"Use this... it'll teleport you back." Grandpa said handing me a ruby stone and I immediately recognised it as one of the stones that I read in that vampire book. "Let's go." Haru held my hand, but I quickly looked over my grandfather with worry who just smiled at me.

"I'll be back before dinner." He smirked.

" He smirked

***

Y'all i cant imagine Jiyong as a grandpa BAHAHAHAHAHAHA