Chapter 1. Thoughts

"Mother... father... you were right about humanity... their ways of pain, death, destruction, it is beneath ours. Yet the pain they cause me is something worth memory, I can't stand being left with these creatures anymore...

I'm trying to decided wether I should seek vengeance or should I come back to live with father. Hopefully I choose soon because I might burn my diary to a crisp!"

Rage was within her heart as she continue to think to herself, his scales were white, eyes electric blue. She was giant compared to the humans, her fire breath was a greenish blue color, his father's was Vantablack if not darker then that somehow. Mother's was quite powerful, her fire breath was yellow in color.

Mine was as powerful as a nuclear explosion if I actually tried to cause damage. Father's was the most powerful though... the sheer impact of mine nearly disintegrated enemies.

Mother was no joke either... and father definitely was able to destroy a several large villages. We weren't evil, though father could have been mistaked for that though...

I continued to sit in the middle of the forest laying my head down, eyes closed, my teeth were like the sharpest daggers, my claws as if the finest swords... yet my wings were powerful... not a hurricane like mother.

I couldn't bare the thought of humans coming here... so I decided to spread my wings and start flying to the snowy mountains in the distance, there I'd finally be able to get some sleep for a few days... death comes to all humans who wander in my way!

Smaug was such a fool... my older cousin, but none the less I still cared for him, not enough to look for him though as foolish as that dragon is!

At least he hadn't perished like Rauss...