Chapter 2. Newcomer

It started to snow harder once she landed in the large cave where she would usually rest for a few days. After taking a few steps inside a human was laid down on the cold ground unconscious in a fur coat and fur leggings with their hood pulled up. For a moment there she thought the human had frozen to death, now laying down next to the person thoughts began to fill her mind about her father... why was he so large?

Her mother was just a bit bigger then her but the sheer size of her father was ludicrous... A nickname given to him was the avatar of destruction itself since every few thousand years he'd awaken and cause great destruction simply by waking up from his sleep to see what was going on every now and then.

She remembered her mother being awkward about doing the do with her father didn't seem possible, about 2 years ago when the "Avatar of destruction" awoken she asked him the question, he was quiet about it too and laughed a few times teasing her mother about how they created their daughter. It did involve a few days of thought and as whenever they did "do the do" it was simply a silent moment.

Yes it was indeed sexual but how in the world's name was it even physically possible... jeez... a funny but odd topic to bring up, how large was her father again? Forgotten... but he was a pretty large dragon who towered over all beneath him and even had the ability to destroy earth itself.

"Mmm... I'll destroy their scales..." The human mumbled in their sleep, the dragon lowered her head and bit the hood raising it back as it showed a human male's face. Was that a dragon hunter? A bit skinny for one... not that tall... looks like he fled from home. Perhaps still in training... now we wait...