Felix

A.N.
Forgive me for the cover page. It's all over the place but I just needed something so I can start writing the story.

Matthew threw all his stuff down and slammed his paper on the cafeteria table. "Did you finish it?! " he looked towards a surprised Mark and Jack. "Did you finish it?! " he looked towards the direction of Signe and Ethan.

"Finish what?" Signe asked.

"Mr. Devoe's homework?"

"Dude, I haven't even had him yet." Jack said.

Matt sat down and held his head, his elbows on the table. "Ugh! I won't have time to do his homework, I'm starting the drama club meeting after school today!"

"Drama club, really Matt? Lame!!" Ethan said.

Matpat gave an annoyed look to Ethan. "Oh, and I suppose you're a part of a better club?"

Ethan blushed. "Uh ..yes! Yes, I am! I'm in uh..." Mark and Jack looked at each other and grinned, knowing Ethan was lying the second he opened his mouth.

"Literature," Jack whispered to Ethan.

"I'm in literature! Wait, literature?! Why would I be in literature?!"

"Exactly. You're probably not even smart enough to be in that club," Matpat commented.

"Hey give me a break I'm two years younger than you, of course I won't be as smart as you. "

"When I was your age, I was taking classes that are twice as advanced as the ones you have now."

"Well some of us want to actually have a life, Matt." Ethan slurped spaghetti into his mouth.  

"How's the sign up sheet going for drama, Matt?" Signe asked Matpat.

"Oh just as big as last year's. Don't worry, I don't think any of them are interested in painting the backgrounds, so that's still your department."

"Yes!" Signe quietly brought her elbow down in victory.

"Hey do you think we'll have time to get first-practice-Starbucks again?" Jack asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. You're paying this time Jack," said Mark.

"Yeah don't worry Mark, I didn't forget," Jack said annoyed.

"Sorry guys, this year we won't have time for that. I have a surprise for the club this year, and plus we have a new member who's also new to the school. So we better make sure to make them feel welcomed, and the new kid needs to have made at least one legit friend by the end of today's meeting." Matthew told the two boys.

The bell rang and the five headed in to the building.

"We can't have an amazing show without an amazing drama club and for an amazing drama club, we need amazing club members who treat each other like family. And those amazing drama club members must be taught by an amazing drama club leader," Matpat explained to the crew. 

"So we're getting a new leader then?" Mark joked and Matt punched him on the shoulder.

Hmm.. I wonder who the new person is Jack thought to himself.

-
-
-

Mark scooted through the other people in the auditorium to sit next to Jack. "Hopefully the new student's a pretty girl who's single and ready to mingle." Jack gave him a really look. "What?"

"Nothing, just don't say that phrase again. But yeah, hopefully it's a girl. She could be my future girlfriend."

"You? I was talking about me. Also,  don't you and Signe have that weird thing going on?" Mark asked.