The Beginning

Kaimira & Stellar P.O.V

Today, little did we know, we would change all of Japan.

Kaimira P.O.V

My name is Kaimira Frost. I'd like to think of myself as a kind, shy (at first), sweet, funny person. But if you make me mad, you better hope there's someone to hold me back.

I have long wavy crystal blue hair that reaches my *clears throat* bottom. I also have frost blue eyes.

I go to a school called Fairy Tail Academy. I'm seventeen and in the 11th grade. I have five best friends. I know that's alot.

First off, there's 18 year old Stellar Nanase. We've known eachother a pretty long time now. She has nice long Salmon pink hair and pretty onyx eyes. We have arguments alot. But you know, that's what best friends do.

We're not really apart of the popular clique that's made up of the girls that have had to many boyfriends, guys that think they're hot, and jerks that pick on the rest of the younger kids.

Well we're just known for our outbursts towards one another and our kidish personalities.

Stellar Nanase P.O.V.

Then we have our friend Rikki Kanamse. She's 17 with dirty blonde hair and blue highlights and beautiful blue green eyes. Rikki is a very has a soft side to everyone she meets but when she knows people really well she is out going, giggly, and tends to act psycho but really isn't.

We also have our other friend 17 year old Mika Hinduyoshi. Mika is a serious person who occasionally seems to be bored but still tends to say funny things from time to time. Not to mention she also has beautiful dark violet hair and piercing red eyes.

Next on our list of friends is Kannah Okasan. Kannah is a very nice, awesome, silly, and sweet girl with beautiful long light green hair and dark green eyes. She's also 17.

Lastly we have Hope Acosta with long brown hair and honey brown eyes. Hope is sweet, kind, childish, is hyper for no reason, and acts like a five year old instead of the 17 year old she is.

Kaimira & Stellar P.O.V.

But who knew one little fight between us could change our lives and start something that ended a long time ago.