Bringing It All Back

Kaimira P.O.V

It was a pretty ordinary day here at FTA. Stellar and I hung out with the girls. It was lunch time and it was pretty loud in the cafeteria.

"Hey! Freezer pop, yah listenin'?" Stellar shouted at me.

"What did you just call me?" I irritatedly asked.

"You heard me." She glared.

"You wanna go, flame brain?" I called her that because she has a thing for fire.

"Lets go then." She smiled. Stellar shoved my shoulder back and we fell on the ground, wrestling. No body minded though, this happened all the time.

The first time this happened, guys had out their phones and recorded us. Perves. What did they expect to happen?

Stellar and I got up and landed a punch on each other's cheek at the same time.

Stellar P.O.V.

Right on contact Kaimira and I were ingulfed in a bright light and saw that we were in a different place. I looked around and saw that Kaimira, Rikki, Hope, Mika, and Kannah.

"Does anyone know what just happend?" Rikki asked.

"Not a clue." Kaimira said rubbing her cheek.

"Hey guys what's that?" Hope said pointing to a little blue orb. The little blue orb took the form of a little old guy? "You are all probably wondering why it is you're here correct?"

Everyone was in a state of shock that all we could do was nod our heads. This place was freaking crazy and there was an old man. Might as well listen to him.