Explanation

Kaimira P.O.V

Holy crap. What is going on? First, Stellar and I were fighting, then we appeared in who knows where, and now there's some old man.

"Now, you are all here for a reason. Today is the day that magic disappeared many many years ago. The fight between you, Kaimira Frost and you, Stellar Nanase-"

"Wait how do you know our names?" I interrupted the tiny old man.

"Because, you are apart of the prophecy." He stated.

"What prophecy? And wait, who are you?" Stellar asked.

"My name is Makarov Dreyar. I used to be the master of a very powerful guild named Fairy Tail. The prophecy is that when magic vanishes from the world 2,000 years later 2 great opposites will be in perfect sync and allow the magic energy to flow through the world and affect the ones closest to the two. But that includes enemies aswell so be cautious."

Woah. Stellar and I brought back magic to all Fiore. This is all alot to take in.

"And now... About your magic abilities." Makarov started.

Stellar P.O.V

Makarov pointed at me first. "You my dear, are a fire dragon slayer. You can create fire and control it Oh and may I add, you can also eat it. Back when I was actually alive and the master of Fairy Tail, there was a great fire dragon slayer named Natsu Dragneel. Im sure you'll use your powers wisely."

He then took Kaimira's hand. "You are an Ice Devil Slayer. You can control ice and create it, like Stellar's magic, but complete opposites."

He told Mika her power is White Flame Dragon Slayer. Kannah's is a Celestial Water Mage. Hope's is Shadow magic. Rikki has Water Dragon Slayer. 

Everybody has such cool powers. I'm pretty excited to see what they're like. This all sounds really cool.

Except the enemies part. That doesn't sound cool. But if I have to fight someone, I will.