Team Fairy Tail!

Rikki P.O.V.

"Who are you and why are you butting in!?" Laura yelled. "Well to put it simply my name is Crystal Zōe and this is Anna Smith and we came to help kick your butts." The girl known as Crystal said.

"Crystal! Anna! It's been a while!" We all saw Stellar and Kaimira walk over to the 2 girls and give them a hand shake.

"You know them?" I asked. The Crystal girl had purple scene hair and an all black outfit. I mean seriously, black vans, black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with the letters mcr on it.

Anna looked more casual. Wavy brown hair, dark blue skinny jeans and a death the kid shirt. So she's a Soul Eater fan. Cool.

"They're in the same anime club we were in." Kaimira said.

"Crystal, Anna, this is Kannah-" Stellar started to introduce us but one of the people that we were about to fight loudly cleared their throat.

We all turned back around to see the two girls and guys with their arms crossed. "Now that we're done with that reunion, can we get this over with?" Ayleen growled.

I looked over to Kaimira to see that her fist was balled and was now ice. I bet this is what she was thinking, "Let me kill her. Let me kill her." and so on.

Mika P.O.V

These people are irritating. Lets just get this over with. "Mika, with me." Kaimira said seriously. I nodded my head in agreement.

Kaimira and I went after that annoying chick that growled at us. Hannah went after that ugly Johnny guy and began to fling lava at him. Crystal ran at Laura. Stellar went after the prick that tried to hit on her.

Kannah, Hope, and Rikki went and split up, helping Stellar, Crystal, and Anna. Kaimira and Stellar are so angry it seems that they'll destroy both their opponents and the movie theater.

Hope P.O.V.

This dude that was hitting on Stellar is a stubborn one. Now I see no matter how many times Stellar says no or beats him up he keeps coming back.

"Hope, lets finish him. I'm getting tired of him just by looking at his face." I nodded and got back to back with Stellar and clasped our hands together.

"Unison Raid!" My shadow magic and Stellar's fire combined and was sent towards him and he was sent back into the girl Ayleen.

"Hey pyro freak! I had this under control! Why the hell did you butt in!?" Kaimira yelled at Stellar.

"Sorry I didn't mean to Ayleen was just at the wrong place at the wrong time." Stellar shrugged.

Stellar P.O.V.

Pretty soon we had Ayleen, Johnny, Osman evil, and Laura tied up in the middle of the theater all beaten up.

"Just who are you guys?"said a very beaten up Laura. 

We all looked at eachother and nodded. "We're team Fairy Tail!"