1.

~enjoy <3

Louis' (POV)
"So like, I just wanna slip my way into your life, you know?" The man spoke, waving his hands around a bit, as soon as I sat down at the table.

"Yeah, hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, you must be Chris?" I spoke, annoyance in my tone at his behavior. The man nods with a crooked smile.

Oh hell no.

"No, no I don't know." I replied to his question, slightly cringing at the way he said 'I wanna slip my way into your life'. "You're not really good at communicating." I say truthfully, not holding back my tongue.

"I want to get to know you. Look here's some chocolate and roses." He leaned down under the table, grabbing the items. I raise my eyebrows at the presents. "Here you go."

"Thanks." I take the flowers noticing how they look days old and the chocolate box is all crushed. "Well, I really need to get going." I say, trying to leave. I give him a forced smile, not taking any interest in him.

At all.

"You just got here.." he says. "Why do you have to go?" I grab my wallet and phone, standing up from my seat. The man stood up too, holding out his arms. I give him a confused look. "Hug?" He smiled.

"I have to go, to my strip club! Yeah!" I lied straight to his face. "Umm n-no thank you." I decline his hug. The man nods his head, taking a seat.

"So, can I get your number?" He questions, pulling out his phone.

"Goodbye." I dismissed, power walking away. As I walk out the restaurant I make sure to look behind me, just in case the guy was following me. I spot a trash can, throwing the old and crushed gifts away.

I hop into my car, banging my head on the steering wheel. "Another fail." I groaned. I put the key in the slot, starting up my car. I drive out of the parking, hoping I'll get home fast.

This "date" wasn't really the best. He didn't even give me his name. I was only there for two minutes, and the first thing he says:

'I wanna slip my way into your life'

Mate, I don't even know you. I just sat down and that's what you say first? No wonder he's a loner.

Creep.

What the hell was Niall thinking? I pull up at my driveway after minutes of thinking about the "date." I get out of my car, locking it as I walk away.

"Papa!" I get startled at the high pitched voice, not expecting a small toddler running outside. "You're home!" He yells.

"Hey baby!" I cheered, picking up the four year old, setting him on my hip. I carry him towards our house.

"How was your date?" He asked, digging his face into my neck. You know, children are very nosey, I learned that the hard way.

"Who told you I was on a date?" I scolded lightly, stepping into the cool feeling house. I close the door behind me, leaving it unlocked, knowing my best friend will leave in a minute. "Thanks Ni, here." I thank him as he comes up to me. I pull out my wallet, handing him $40.

"Did they eat? We're they good? Homework? St-"

"Yes mum, I made sure they did everything correctly. You have over a hundred things on the list." He pointed to the piece of paper in his hands that I gave to him when I first started asking him to babysit.

"Okay good, I'm just very cautious. Anyways, I love you. Have a good evening." I kiss him on the cheek, as he walks by.

"No problem babe. I love you too, see you later." He walks out. I lock up the door, putting down my son. He gets heavier to lift everyday.

"Noah told me 'bout the date!" He squeaked, clapping his hands together. "How was it?" He asked again.

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "It was okay, darling. Are you hungry? What do you want to do?" I walk into the kitchen, pulling out a water bottle from the fridge.

"May I play on the iPad?" I look down at his beautiful blue eyes that he inherited from me. I nod my head as a 'yes', he cheers running off to go get the iPad from upstairs.

I've always taught my kids how to have manners, and be respectful. "Hey dad. How did the date go?" Noah, my oldest, comes down stairs taking a seat on the bar stool wiggling his eyebrows, his sister behind him smirking.

"It was shitty. The dude was creepy! He said "I want to slip my way into your life" and he gave me old roses, and a crushed up chocolate box." I rolled my eyes.

"Ew, that sounds weird. Eh, let's just hope the next one is better!" My daughter smiles. "I really want you to find someone."

"I'm happy that happened to you." Noah laughs. "No one can take your heart, that's a good thing. How long were you gone? you weren't out as long as I thought you'd be." Noah says.

"Five minutes." I reply.

Darcy laughed. "Wow, this isn't anything new. Where does uncle Niall find these guys?" Darcy walks into the kitchen, hoping on the counter.

"I have no clue babe." I shake my head at the low quality men Niall has brought to me in the past and now.

"So, you're going on another blind date tomorrow then?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and this is the last time I will ever ask Niall ." I shake my head.

A/N
Thoughts??

First chapter, it'll get better.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚