24.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"Wait, what if someone walks in?" Louis asks Harry breathlessly, his legs wide open on the desk, as Harry gets between them. "Harry!"

"No one will walk in, I locked the door." Harry leans down kissing Louis' lips softly, inserting his cock inside of Louis' tight heat. Louis moans lowly into the kiss, feeling Harry's cock stretch him out.

When Harry said that he wanted to fuck Louis on his desk, he wasn't joking. So here they are, Louis naked with his back on the desk, legs open, and Harry standing up, getting a rhythm of his thrusts.

"Fuck, so tight." He groans in Louis' ear. "You make me go crazy Lou." He says, pulling out only leaving the tip of his cock inside, before slamming inside of Louis roughly. Pens at the edge of his desk fall from the impact, and Louis doesn't hold back the loud moan.

"Look at you, so pretty." Harry whispers, repeating the same action. He covers the smaller man's mouth with his hand to stop him from being heard throughout the office.

What both men found hot was the fact that they could get caught at any minute now, and they wouldn't be able to stop.

Harry thrusts become more intense, Louis' eyes roll to the back of his head as one of Harry's hands grips his hip tightly, slamming inside of Louis hard and hits his prostate. "Been wanting to take you since yesterday." He continued to talk dirty, nipping at Louis' ear.

"Looked so hot, just wanted to bend you over and fuck you." A tear escapes Louis' eye when Harry's cock hit his prostate continuously. "Say my name baby."

The taller man removes his hand from Louis' mouth, prepping small kisses to his collar bones. He licks at the tan skin that on was and suckled causing the skin to become red. He changes the pace of his thrusts, slowing down his hips.

"D-Harry." Louis stutters, his eyes fluttering. "Harder please." Louis begs. Harry's cock drags slowly inside of him and the feeling of it was killing Louis. He felt the man's cock hit his prostate lightly, and Louis cried out more, thighs shaking.

"What was that babe?" Harry pulls away from Louis' collar bone, kissing the irritated area. He brings his other hand down to grip Louis' hip. Now that he has both of his hands on the curvy waist, he pistons his hips forward and begins thrusting fast again.

"Fuck!" Louis whines, trying to get a good grip on Harry's desk, biting down on his lip to keep himself from screaming out.

"P-Please, give it to me harder." Louis begged as he grinds his hips down, meeting Harry's harsh thrusts. "Please Harry, I want it so bad." Louis continues to beg more until Harry was satisfied enough.

"Really babe? I'm gonna give it to you so hard you won't walk for days. M'gonna make sure you feel me when you sit down. Do you want that Lou?" He groans when Louis clenches around him.

"Ah, H-Harry!" Louis moans loudly, cumming on his tummy. Everything in Louis' vision becomes black, white spots floating everywhere. He felt Harry pounding into his hole like it'll be the last time they have sex.

"Fuck baby, you're so pretty." The taller man whimpers, his hips stuttering as he cums, liquid fills up the condom. As Harry recovers from his orgasm, he leans down to kiss Louis' lips. "Babe, come back." He whispered gently.

He pulls out of Louis' stretched hole, and tugs the condom off. He throws it away, and rubs Louis' golden thighs, licking off the cum that settled on his stomach.

Louis' vision comes back to him, and he couldn't feel a thing. "Wow." He breathes out, blinking fast to regain full vision. Once he's able to see everything clearly, he looks at Harry whose dressing Louis.