update (12th May 2019)

ngl i really didnt want to make this update. its been 3 years since i published the first chapter, and my god what a journey that has been.
i still get hundreds of votes and comments dAILY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
we are at 323k+ reads and growing still! you dont understand how amazing that is T~T

anyways, i know i promised a new funnies book but idk i get bored of them. plus the fandoms i want to write about arent active on wattpad so very sad :,((

i am making a new funny book though, a Hazbin Hotel book. if youre interested in that go give it a read! i am putting a lot of effort into it and i hope to make people smile with my work :))

ill see about making another funnies but i need a good inspiration ;-;

thank you for the continued support ♡♡

19/08/2024

Hello everyone! This is Ellie :)

I was revisiting my Wattpad page to see some of my old memories and have a laugh at my cringe 14 year old self.

I was so shocked to find people still actively reading this book and commenting??? And we have 500k+ reads?? You guys are insane.

I remember being so happy publishing additions to this book. I had a rough time in school and writing on wattpad was so much fun for me. It makes me so happy knowing people found pleasure reading my old books even 8 years (yes I know its insane) later! Thank you so much, you guys all made my day :)

Please feel free to message me if you read my book! I will keep an eye on my account for a couple of days. I was also encouraged to try writing more books and funnies series, but unfortunately I am now an adult woman in her 20s and have a job + uni lol.

I love you guys a lot. Thank you for reading :) And please do feel free to message me! I would love to talk to some of you guys :D (not in a creepy way i promise)

Thank you :)