Chapter 6: Impossible

Sienna's Pov

"B-Bianca?" He stuttered. "Um is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh, um" I started. "Nico, we can stop-". "No it's fine" his voice still a little shaky "Let's just get on with training"

"Okay Bianca, lets see what you got" as they readied to positions the rest cleared a space for them to spar. And so they did.

Their swords clashed as fast as lightining, but in the end Nico won after five minutes.

"Hey Bianca" Nico called "you're not so bad for a newbie"

"Uh thanks" she said shyly

"Oh gods they are so perfect for each other" Lux whispered

"Styx, where did you come from?" I asked surprised.

"I decided to let them practice and check up on you"

"Well get back there, don't you remember the last time you left them alone?"

*metal crahses* *screams in the back* *some random guy "I'm Okay"

"Oh you just had to jinx it"

"It's your fault you left them alone, oh just get back there" I started pushing her over there.

"Fine, fine Ms. Bossy"

I walked back to see Nico showing them the technique he used.

"...So that's basically how you do it, class dismissed"

"Gods I was gone that long?" I said

"Nah don't worry I decided to end early" he started " I wanted to talk to Bianca"

"Oh I understand, go"

"Thanks sienna!" He said catching up with her.

Lux was right they are perfect... Wait they're still siblings right? Oh great now im talking to myself

While walking to the archery range I saw Nico and Bianca talking casually.

"Hey Sienna, how's training?"

"Okay what the Hades happened?"

"Aw how'd you know?"

"Lux, please we've been friends long enough, I'd know when you did something... Like when you put a fake spider in the Athena cabin... And busted the lights in ours... And-"

"Okay fine... I may or may not have...er scratchedyoursheild"

"You, WHAT?!" I screamed

"Oh look at the time, I gotta go to training. Bye Sienna!" She took off running.

I thought of leaving her alone but my shield! Ugh that was a gift from the Athena cabin when I killed a spider the Hermes cabin put there. Haha good times, ugh stupid ADHD.

I took off running and eventually caught up and tackled her to the ground.

"Lux, you little-"

"Gotcha" she said

"Sometimes I just wanna shoot you and be done with it, but we need people around the base"

"Why thank you, Sienna"

I pulled her collar and out my face near her (A/N um no they're not gonna kiss) "do that again and you'll be wearing pink for a week, understand?"

"Yes, Sienna" she said blushing.

"Great, now lets go get lunch" I said walking away.

When we got to the tables Drew came to me.

"Sienna, some guys came bank and we have a new recruit"

"What? Who?" I asked

"Kate Ombré, daughter of Pluto"

"How is that possible?" I asked baffled. "Where are they?"

"They're at the entrance, lets go"

Humph Drew and I weren't that close I don't like her, I mean who would? Always so dramatic but this time, she wasn't so annoying and oh my gods I'm melting from the heat someone get me a glass of- oh shut up

"Over there" she said pointing to a crowd of demigods

"Sienna! What with all the commotion?" Nico said catching up with us from behind.

"We think you have another sister"

"Is that even possible?"

"I don't know"

When we got to the crowd, there were three guys and the supposedly daughter of Pluto

"Excuse me! Coming through!"

I pushed through the crowd. The girl was wearing a pink jacket over a black shirt with violet designs, ripped jeans, pink and black rubber shoes and a black sword at her side. Her eyes were just like Nico's, obsidian black and black hair that stopped at her shoulders.

"So you're the new girl?" I asked

"Yeah, Kate Ombré, daughter of Pluto" she said casually

"How do you know your parent?"

"I met him, he told me he was my real dad and told me to go east"

"But that's the woods, what were you doing there?"

"I ran away, I wasn't wanted with my family, so I left them before this war even started"

"Wait how old are you?"

"thirteen, I can take care of myself you know" She said annoyed

"Well meet your brother" I said getting Nico from the crowd.

"Hey, so you're a daughter of Pluto huh?" He started. "Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades"

" Kate Ombré, nice to meet you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was fun writing next chapter will probably be next week maybe... Or tomorrow, depends on my schedule.