Chapter 10: Interview

Siena's Pov

I wake up in the morning at exactly 7:30 am, no nightmare. That's good. I got up and went to take a shower, got dressed and went to finally ask Olivia a few questions.

I passed Lux at the sword arena and told her I'll be at the infirmary if she'll need me.

"I don't have a good feeling about that Olivia girl" Lux said

"You don't have a good feeling with everyone, Lux"

"That's not the point, She seems... Suspiscious"

"Well, good or bad, I am gonna talk to her so I have to go" I said walking to the infirmary. "If you need me I'll be there, bye"

~~~~~time skip cause I wanna~~~~~

I asked Halley if I can see Olivia today, she said it was cool.

"Hi Olivia, my name's Sienna" I sat in a seat by her bed, holding a clipboard to record for whatever useful info she has on her. "I'll just be asking you a few questions, if that's okay"

"Oh, it's fine. Ask away!" she said

I just asked her the basics, where she was from, since when was she on the run, you know the usual stuff, she said she didn't feel the pain in her arm, strange. Then I asked her about Connor.

"Look I'm sorry, if only there was a way to bring him with me, maybe, just maybe, he can be here with you"

"I-it's fine. He did the right thing" then I saw her amulet glow gold for a split second.

"Where'd you get that necklace?"

"My mom gave it to me, she said "its supposed to protect me or some kind of stuff like that"

"Okay, well I guess that's it" I said getting up. "Oh wait one more thing, did you finish the book you were reading yesterday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wait, you didn't cry or anything?"

"Was I supposed to?" she said unamused.

"Um...no. I was just...curious" great cover up, I know. "Well, I'll be going. if you need anything, ask Halley. See you around"

Well I guess Lux and Halley didn't get the reaction thy wanted. The last one cried for like two hours. Poor guy.

An explosion snapped me out of my thoughts. A huge hole in the wall far to my left had appeared. I saw a guy's shadow through the dust. It looked like he had a greed glow around him.

I brought out my dagger since whoever he was looked pretty dangerous and a crowd of demigods were already coming, weapons drawn.

"Who are you!?" I yelled out to him. He walked out of the dust the explosion kicked up to about ten feet away from me.

"The name's Alabaster, pleasure to meet you, chosen one"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this chapter took longer than expected. Writers block ugh darn it.

Yes, I just had to leave you guys with a cliffy, cause ending normally cramps my style. Oops.

I may not update for a whole cause I'm working on another story. Like a legit story; The Elements: The Phoenix Feather. I'll be posting in October since I still need to plan the plot and flow of it. But when I do, please read it.

I don't even know who's reading this. I feel like all the reads are from people accidentally tapping this. Anyways see you on the next update.

-Phoenix