Intro Part 2

Siena's POV

I am Sienna Sirius, Daughter of Apollo, God of the sun, prophecy, archery, etcetera. So a little backstory. I was brought to camp Half-Blood when I was ten by a satyr, whose name is long forgotten, a son Poseidon- Percy Jackson, and a son of Hades- Nico Di Angelo.

Two years later I was claimed by Apollo during a campfire and was welcomed into their cabin. And that's when all Hades broke loose. Some kind of virus was spreading throughout the forest, if you got bit well, you'd go crazy and try to infect other people etc. etc., at first Chiron just shrugged it off and Mr. D, he was acting strange, how did we figure it out? because he actually got everyone's names right without us correcting him (A/N hahaha...no).

Well, after a quarter of the entire camp had gone crazy (and sadly had to be, umm, killed) Mr. D went back to Olympus and Chiron was beginning to suspect the gods knew something we didn't, because they shut themselves out from absolutely everyone and even lifted the mist. By then we all knew something was up and half the camp had been infected.

We heard from Camp Jupiter that they had witnessed the same thing and it was spreading to the mortal world. So we abandoned the camp and split up into several groups each consisting of at least fifty demigods, both Greek and roman. Our plan was to save as many people, both mortal and demigod and maybe even animals.

That was five years ago now, we had rescued at least one-hundred people and a few pets,then brought them to the "safe house" located underground in gods-knows-where. The older demigods claimed or undetermined, who actually know how to fight or treat wounds, stayed with us and helped us with rescue operations and stuff around the base (which location I can't give away) . We had at least thirty-five healers, forty sword fighters and maybe about 20 archers. Not so bad even if we lose one person every now and then.

The best fighters we have are Nico Di Angelo, me and Lux Farce (daughter of Hermes). There were about 10 bases with at least one member of the prophecy of the seven or a child of the big three, Greek or Roman. With Nico in charge and me second in command things run good and no, we're not star-crossed lovers. He's more of a brother to me than a boyfriend and I'm more of a sister to him than a girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I ran out of ideas and this is just an introduction of what happened and what's going on around the base and I know it's obvious something's going on but hey, I'm just a beginner I'll try to improve.