Untitled Part 28

☆Aleph's Turn

Editor: Fluffthoughts

R18

[Do, don't look!!]

Even though my legs are fixed in place and are immovable, I still try to close them forcefully but they won't budge even a millimeter.

I can feel Aleph and Ciel's eyes are focused on my crotch. With a *fwoosh*, blood climbs to my face and my eyes dim from shame.

[Rei...]

Aleph who was staggering on his feet as he approaches no longer has the gallant atmosphere he usually has.

His thinking has also become muddled due to the alcohol and instead of stopping Ragna's action, he's completely hooked on Rei's sexiness.

[Come here, Swordsman-kun, you should also make Rei feel good.]

Aleph stares at my whole body with enough intensity to bore a hole in it while being tempted by Dy.

[Rei, you're very beautiful...]

Aleph runs his eyes through every corner of my body where red flowers bloom with kiss marks.

Aleph is looking at me.... ugh! Even while my eyes wander aimlessly, I am hoping for something to happen.

[You can't make Rei feel good just staring him, you know? Look, he will cry in pleasure if you pull these red buds on his chest so give it a try. Lizard, move a bit to give him some space.]

Dy promptly instructed the men, and as if to attract Aleph, Ragna shrugs his shoulders as if saying 'it can't be helped' and did as the demon said.

He stretched out his hand as told, however, Aleph showed his iron will then. He stopped his hand with his other hand, grinding his teeth.

[No, I shouldn't.... I promised I will no longer do anything that Rei dislikes. I can't break my promise to him!]

Dy looked at the swordsman's state in an uninteresting manner.

[Even though you don't need to be concerned about such a thing. Rei himself wants to be touched, right?]

After being questioned, I hesitated. Aleph has been avoiding me recently. Was that a barrier he created to protect me?

.... But I was hesitant, and I felt lonely. The truth is before I knew it, I wanted him to touch me without worrying about such a thing.

Realizing clearly, I pantingly said the truth.

[Aleph... it's fine, come.... Touch me?]

[Rei, is it okay.... ugh]

[M...]

Having confirmed my nod, Aleph slowly moves his hand, his touch as light as a feather* that made my hair stand.

[...Ah, u.... ugh]

I twist my body sharply due to his frustratingly gentle touches.

[Nh, mnngh]

[That's good, keep at it. His magic power has never been this fragrant before, continue, continue.]

In a state that can be called impatient, Dy flies around me. Ragna is busy increasing the marks on my inner thighs.

There was a thud coming from the door that just closed, and Ciel who hasn't moved since a while ago came in.

[Elf Boy, come here, too. If you don't hurry up then we'll eat him by ourselves.]

Conflicted between the sight in front of him and his own ethics, Ciel uneasily pursed his lips.