Untitled Part 51

51 ☆ Yesterday's continuation

I was in the cave when I opened my eyes. Uhmm? Where is this? Yellow crystal lamps are growing here and there. My memory before I went to slept might be hazy, but this is Ragna's room, right?

Next to me, or rather behind me, Ragna was sleeping. He's hugging me from behind like I'm a body pillow. My back feels warm.

[Good morning, Rei, you're awake.]

The one who called out to me wasn't the Dragonian but the Demon. He's sitting on the edge of the bed and is looking down at me.

[Good morning...]

Huh, somehow my voice is hoarse. That's weird, did I catch a cold?

[Oh my, this is terrible. I'll let you drink some water.]

Dy made a glass of water appear on his hand, he took a sip of water into his mouth and approached me. Eeh!? Is he going for the mouth-to-mouth feeding?

The me who was being restrained by Ragna's thick arms and couldn't move was made to drink water without much resistance.

[...M... ... Nh, fwahh]

[Good boy, it should be enough with this. The sake's smell is also thoroughly gone.]

[Sake? Did I drink sake yesterday?]

[Did you forget? You got pretty drunk. So you become assertive when you get drunk. What a waste, If not for the sake's smell, I would have joined you last night.]

Assertive...? Just what on earth did I...

[Ah.]

I remembered, I remembered, I totally remembered it! I thoughtlessly clung to them stickily and demanding a kiss from myself, I did those in front of other people...!

[Uwaaaaahh...]

I want to go in if there's a hole. This place is a cave hole though, and I'm already inside it.

[What's wrong...the sun hasn't risen yet, are you already awake?]

Ragna woke up from my grieving voice that was bothering others.

[So, sorry for waking you up.]

[I don't mind. Raising your voice, did have a nightmare?]

[It would be great if that was a dream...]

Unfortunately, I clearly remember it. I seduced Aleph and Ciel while dressed in female clothing, and in that state, we *beep* and *beep* until we ended up in an "ufuhn" and "ahhahn~" situation, I fully remember. (TN: What is this? Am I doing this correctly? O.o)

I feel like I was screaming quite a lot of times, of course my voice is bound to get hoarse, right?

Uu, I was drunk, I was quite wily while being unaware of it. It would have been better if I forgot everything...

[Hm?]

When I came back to my senses, something hard is poking on my ass. Uhm~?

[Excuse me~, Ragna, is something becoming excited?]

[Because it's morning.]

Of course~, morning wood is a normal physiological reaction, isn't it~, but I wonder why do I feel like it's gradually getting bigger and is rubbing against my butt crack?

Or rather, I'm not wearing any clothes! I'm naked! Aren't I in a pinch!?

[I want to wake up soon~, just kiddingg!]

The end of his sentence became strange and I got a finger inserted inside my ass. Dy also eagerly loosens his pants and undergarment. Wait wait wait!?

[The both of you, it's morning so I say let's get up! Look, my voice is already like this and I'm also tired from yesterday, fubuhh~!?]

[Then let's plug up your mouth so you don't have to shout, okay?]

Dy thrusts his still soft member in my mouth, and I end up unable to let out my voice. Ragna also steadily loosens inside with his finger coated plentily with his saliva, a second finger twisted in.

[Nguhh! Hnngh!!]

When I tried to push Dy's thing out, he held my head and stopped me. When I obediently started licking it, he stroked me saying, "Good boy."

Could be because of yesterday but the entrance is soft, and it soon became prepared to be invaded. Ragna thrusts inside explosively, pushing most of it inside me.

[U... ugh..]

[You accepted me deeper than you did previously, won't I be able to put everything in in this condition?]

[You're right, shall we give it a try?]

Dy accepted those words and started teasing my chest. Using the perfect amount of strength to rub and pinch, with the pleasant feeling that was soundly aroused by his fingers, my penis stood up in the blink of an eye, and the tension on the hole behind me was also dissolved.

Ragna's overswelling pushed the depths of my hole open, and while repeatedly pushing and pulling, he was able to insert himself all the way to the base just like he said.

[Hu... uuuh]

[Rei, so good, you're the best.]

Ragna leaks out a satisfied sigh. To think that something so thick can fit in there, unbelievable. There's no pain but I feel very full.

[Rei, you can't skip here, either.]

Dy pushes his hardened dick in, using my tongue and upper jaw to hold it in between. I tried sucking it while running my tongue along base and it grew even bigger.

[I'm going to move a little.]

Ragna who stayed still for a moment to get me used to it puts his hands on my waist and starts to thrust steadily up until the hilt.

[U, uuuh]

[Aah, good, it's so good.]

[I'm feeling good, too, and also, delicious...]

While scooping my sweat with his finger and licking it, Dy also puts his hand on my son. Being driven by his skilled technique, my member defies gravity and rises up, secreting a transparent fluid.

[Ngh!... Ughh! Ugh!!]

The moment Ragna lightly grazes past my prostate gland and Dy squeezed my penis with his fingers and gave it a stroke, my self who has no endurance started to thoroughly ascend to the top.

[Rei... ugh, I'm also about to cum.]

Soon after taking a short break, Ragna inserts strength to his arms holding me. Dy holds the fingers with the residue in his mouth and licks it.

[Fufu, such a bewitching deliciousness... but today's taste is a bit light. I wish you will also properly entwine your tongue on my side, that's right, how skillful.]

While almost having my waist folded forward because of because thrusted to vigorously, I desperately lick Dy's that.

When I thought that Ragna's movements have stopped, a hot substance was poured in my belly.

[Haahh! Accept it!]

[Fuuunghh!]

[Rei, I'll let it out so be sure to drink it, okay?]

The delayed Dy also released. The thick and bitter semen got discharged in my mouth, I somehow managed to stop it deep in my throat even while feeling like vomiting.

[So you drunk everything, how outstanding. I thought that I will punish you if you didn't drink it, but I must give you reward now.]

[Aguh... ugh, uuuh, so bitter...]

Dy, that guy, even though I told him I hate bitter things.

He smiled as a response to my resentful glare and kissed me. He passes cooled down water to me mouth to mouth and the bitterness fades.

I'm telling you, you won't be able to gloss it over just with this!