Chapter 1

Kiara P.O.V
Wassup it's me Kiara, I'm 17 originally from Florida but moved to N.O to finish out my senior year. I never really been to parties because that's no my type of style.

My parents was really strict on who I hang out with and who I talk to. I wouldn't say controlling but I'll say over the top.

I woke up and got ready for my first day at Hamilton High. I put on some rip jeans, a red shirt and my red high top vans. I went down stairs and got me some oat meal and put bananas on it with a little sugar and had water to drink.

"Kiara did you see the news? We only been down here for 2 days and there's already been a shooting, make sure you stay safe at that ghetto ass school" my mama said

"Yeah sure whatever" I replied

I walked out the house to my all black Benz and drove to school which was only 25 minuets away.

When I got there I parked by this all black Range Rover, I gotta admit that car was bad asl. I saw this light skin dude with tattoos sitting on the hood with at least 3 niggas and this girl that was wearing too little clothes around him.

"Aye little mama wassup" one replied.

I turned around and noticed it was the dark skin one. I kept walking and didn't pay him no mind but I could feel the light skin one eyes on me. Damn dude really got a staring problem.

My first class was honors chemistry. When I walked in I gave my schedule to the teacher and sat down in the back.

In walked in the lightskin dude and he sat next to me

"I'm sorry is this your seat? I can move" I said grabbed my things but he stopped me .

"You good ma" he said with a smile.

For some reason I got chills. I just looked towards the front and saw this girl mugging me. Like damn bitch you gotta problem.

The bell finally rang and it was time for gym, I sat in the bleachers and the dark skin dude came walking up to me.

"Wassup I didn't catch your name this morning" he said

"Kiara" I said dryly

"That's cute. Me and my homeboys throwing a back to school kickback tonight you should come.

"I'll think about ion really know anyone hear"

"Well here's my number" he said taking my phone "I'll text you the address"

It was finally time to go home and I was beyond ready. I walked outside and got to my car when I saw the light skin dude looking at me.

"My name August by the way"he said and got in his car and left
Wired. I drove home and thought about if I wanted to go to the kick back or not.

August P.O.V
It was another day in N.O and I was getting ready to school. I put on some black jeans, a button up, and my jordons.

I got in my car and headed to school. Once I got there I sat on the hood of my car with Kyle, tony, sneak, and tim. Along with my hoe Zoe.

I noticed this car pull-up beside mines and this light skin girl got out.

Kyle was the first to talk to her and I was pissed because I ain't even gonna lie little mama was thick and she had a tummy.

I walked into school to get my daily head from Zoe.

When I walked into class I saw the same girl I saw outside sitting in the seat next to me.

"I'm sorry is this your seat? I can move"she said

"You good ma'" I said
This block was a drag and I was ready to get home so I can rest up for this kickback tonight.
(Skipping till August got home)

I was finally home and decided to take a little nap. This kick back was gonna be something to remember.