Chapter 12

Kiara P.O.V
Today was the day me and August will be leaving to go on a mini vacation to get away from everything. I woke up at 6 in the morning because we will be leaving at 8:30 to go to the airport.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put some lotion on and walked back into the room to find something to wear.

Since we would be on a airplane I put on some all black high waste leggings, a cropped hoodie, and my vans. I put my hair into a pony tail and put a headband on. I checked the time and it was 7:15, so I went down stairs and started cooking for me and August.

I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I was singing along to Thru your phone by Cardi b. I felt someone hands already my waist, already knowing who it was I didn't say nothing.

"Good morning ma"
"Good morning August" I said
"We gotta hurry up and eat so we won't miss our flight" he said

We sat down and started eating, within 15 minuets we was on our way to the airport. Once we got there we walked in and waited till our trip was called. I still didn't know where we was going but I would soon find out.

"Plane 256 to Bora Bora is now boarding"

"August you didn't" I said
"Surprise baby, you need this trip so enjoy" he said

I jumped in his arms, not believing that we really going to bora bora. We walked towards the plane and took our seat. It would take us 16 hours to get there so I went to sleep.

(Skipping to when they get there)

We made it to bora bora and it's so beautiful. We walked in our beach house and I sat on the bed. August started kissing on my neck, so one thing lead to another and we got it in.