Versus the End Part 1

Veronica's POV

Spreading the Red Bloom all over London is incredibly fun. London now, the whole world next. Our plan is working perfectly, as long as that stupid Mech-X5 doesn't ruin it. I hate that robot.

"Great work, Veronica." Zelda praised me and I smirked. "The Red Bloom has almost covered the entire city."

"Technically, Grey did that, but I'll take the credit so I can feel better about myself." I flipped my hair behind my shoulder and Zelda rolled her eyes.

"That's my girl." Zelda patted my shoulder and I slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me." I snarled at her and walked away from her. I saw Grey in her monster form fighting Mech-X5 and I turned to Zelda. "Grey's getting destroyed, Zelda."

Zelda noticed and scoffed. "Leave her be, she's weak and not worth our time."

Right then, Grey's monster form turned into ooze and she landed on the ground, lifelessly. I glanced behind me and saw Zelda had vanished.

I approached Grey's body and she wasn't breathing. The ooze that was surrounding her slowly migrated underground. I stared up at Mech-X5 and glared at them, angrily.

"You will pay for this." I scolded and teleported away.

---

Nikell's POV

"Veronica can teleport?" Dustin questioned, shocked. "Since when can she do that."

"Maybe it's a new power." Spyder guessed.

I thought for a moment, before realizing something. "Or Zelda transferred some of her power to Veronica to make her more powerful."

"So that makes Zelda weaker?" Ryan pointed out and I nodded.

"Yes, which means that if we destroy Zelda, Veronica will be back to normal." Veracity stated.

I saw Ryan smile at the thought of getting my sister back.

"Exactly." I smiled and then looked at the Calderian Crystal. "I guess we don't need to use this to save Veronica anymore."

"If Veronica is weak, we can use it to restore her power," Dustin told me and I shrugged.

"True."

"Doesn't matter what we do, I just want my girlfriend back." Ryan declared.

Veronica's POV

Harris was spreading the Red Bloom over a different city and I doing the same thing but just using the flower. Thanks to Zelda, I have the ability to fly now and can spread the bloom much quicker. Being on the evil side is the best.

I came to a stop and admired the work I just did on a small portion of the city. I laughed before teleporting away to Zelda.

Our hidden location was underground in the sewers. The ooze from Grey migrated underground and Traeger absorbed it for later.

"Zelda, Traeger." I ran down the sewer. "The Red Bloom has affected all of London."

I spotted the two of them standing there. Seth wasn't present for some odd reason.

Zelda smirked and approached me. "Lovely, Veronica."

"What's next?" I questioned.

"You've done well." Traeger praised, joining Zelda. "But we don't need you anymore."

I was bewildered.

"What?"

Suddenly, Zelda shot her ice beam at me and froze my entire body except for my head. I struggled in the ice block and glared angrily at the duo.