Versus Traegar

Veronica's POV

"So, this is what little red ooze we could salvage from when Grey was holding Veronica and Harper." Harris told us, gesturing to the jar of ooze on the table. I wrinkled my nose at that horrible memory.

"We've been analyzing it to help us create a weapon to destroy it." Leo explained. Harris lifted up a sheet to reveal an awesome looking arm cannon.

"Gohh-- That looks explode-y!" Spyder said, excited. I smiled at the sight of it.

Harris attached it to his unharmed arm, "Oh, because it's explode-y." He pointed the cannon at us and was about to fire, we leaned away frightened. Ryan wrapped his arm around me, protectively.

"hey, hey, hey, hey--" I told him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Leo out Harris's arm down, "Easy tiger. We figured if we could hit it with the right frequency, we could turn it from red ooze--" Leo put on some googles for protection I guess.

"Do we j- Do we need one of those?" Spyder asked, pointing to the goggles

"Nah, nah you'll be fine, you're young." Leo denied us, and we nodded.

"Okay." Ryan said.

"From red ooze!" Leo pointed to the jar of ooze and Harris lifted the arm cannon and blasted the ooze.

I watched in aww. This is awesome. Soon enough the jar exploded and pink dust floated in the air.

"Ah. To no ooze." Leo sighed, accomplished.

"And Traegar's made of red ooze." Ryan continued putting the pieces together. "So that means no more Traegar." Ryan chuckled. "Nice job."

"I want one!" I exclaimed, eagerly.

"We all need one." Ryan corrected me.

"Mmm, oh really? Dang, son, that's too bad, because, uh--" Harris and Leo walked over to the wall, "Bah-bam!"

A wall flipped to reveal three arm cannon's in the wall. We stood up, amazed by the sight.

Why are there only four? Who's not getting one?

"Since when did we have a wall that could spin?" Spyder asked, impressed.

It's that little things in life that surprise him.

"No--Spyder the impressive thing is--" Harris tried to explain, but Ryan and I motioned him to stop.

I rubbed Spyder's arm, since he was getting emotional.

"I'm so just--" He was at a loss for words.

"Well, we did it." Leo told Harris and went to hi-five Harris, but they couldn't do any sort of handshake.

I watched in amusement, but didn't let out a laugh.

They gave up on it. "What's important is you did a great job." Leo wrapped an arm around Harris and patted his injury arm.

"OW!" Harris exclaimed, squinted in pain.

"Oh! Sorry." Leo pulled away, alarmed.

Harris's face explained what he was feeling. Pain.

"I'm pretty sure he's still banged up from the airport fight." I told Leo.

Leo nodded understanding, "Oh."

"I'm fine." Harris contradicted.

Leo clapped, and bent down to grab his stuff. "Okay. Well, if that's the case, I'm outta here! We've been fighting way too many flying monsters lately, so I'm gonna go pick up the last few things we need to finish the robots' flight mode."