Pain

I woke up to a sharp pain, what was this? I was dripping sweat and my bed sheets were clinging to my legs. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I looked terrible. I picked up my phone and dialed Kyle's number.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Kyle what is wrong with me?!"
"What?! What is it?!" He asked.
"I hurt everywhere, I can't stand the pain..." I squeaked.
"Uhm, yeah I'll be over right away."
"Okay, bye..."
"Bye." He hung up. I fell to the bathroom floor and curled up in a ball, I felt hot and cold at the same time. I couldn't shift out of my human-fox form.
Not long after the phone call, Kyle knocked on the door. I heard someone open the door, they had a quick greeting and he ran upstairs to my room.
"Luka?" He looked around my room.
"In here..." I said quietly.
"Luka! Come on, get off the floor."
"I don't wanna move." I sniffled. Another wave of pain hit me.
"Aagh!" I squeaked. He held me tight, my head resting on his shoulder.
"What is this?" I questioned him.
"It's—uh... it's called a wave. It's a pain for any female mate that hasn't been marked."
"UGH... I'm stuck like this for how long?"
"Probably two or three days?"
"Oh thank the lord I thought it would be two or three weeks..."
"It will only get worse though... Should I get you some medicine?"
"Please do!" I said, another wave going through my veins. He headed off to the pharmacy, he wasn't back until about twenty-five minutes later.
"Luka, I got you some medicine." He walked into the bathroom, checking the amount of pills I would need. He handed me two.
"Thanks..." I took them and had some water to wash it down.
"I hope you feel better soon, the medicine should help a lot." He said.
Later I decided to try and get some sleep, but nothing was comfortable. At all. Kyle took his shoes and jacket off and laid next to me, then I was fast asleep.

~midnight

"Ugh..." I felt drowsy, I needed water. But then I realized that Kyle was still here. He was sitting on the ground, sleeping against the closet door. I got up quietly and opened the bathroom door, hoping it wouldn't make a clicking sound.
"What are you doing up?" He yawned.
"Sorry! I needed some water."
"You're fine. I was only just falling asleep."
"Really?" I said. He nodded and yawned again. I took a cup and filled it with water. When I went to take a drink, I dropped it.
"Ugh..." I leaned against the wall, sliding down to the floor.
"Are you ok?"
"No..." I said, "It's getting worse, Kyle." He walked over to me and sat next to me on the bathroom floor. He put his arm around me, it was comforting, but I still hurt immensely.
"You need to rest, it will help."
"I can't..." I pulled my knees to my chest.
"I can give you more medicine but you seriously need to get rest, it will help."

*Kyle's POV*

   I wasn't sure how bad it was for her, hopefully it didn't last too long. I looked over to the bed, she kept changing her position, obviously uncomfortable. It was five in the morning and I barely got any sleep, I decided to take out a blanket and go to bed. Lately, our lives have been rough. I felt bad for getting her into this mess. It would be better if she never met Garret in the first place, or even found out I was a werewolf. I'd suffer of being an omega with no mate with not a problem, as long as she wasn't involved.

~8:00 AM

I woke up from my light sleep to a crying Luka. I got up off the hard floor and walked over to Luka, she was crying in her sleep. I made soup for her and brought it to her room. She wasn't in her bed, I then heard the shower running. I'd better keep the soup warm for her, so I put it back on the stove waiting for her to get out of the shower.

*Luka's POV*

I got out of the shower and Kyle knocked on the door. I quickly put on some clean clothes and opened the door.
"I made some soup— if you still have an appetite." He said, holding a bowl of warm, chicken noodle soup.
"Thank you Kyle..." I smiled and took the bowl, trying to control my slightly shaking hands.
"So, you said that if I am marked. This won't happen." I asked, finishing my soup.
[cough] He nearly choked.
"Uhm... yeah." He said, he didn't seem 'that' uncomfortable. I attempted to go put my bowl in the sink, but I collapsed back onto the bed.
"I'm so over this... I'm glad the medicine is helping though." I sighed, trying to forget the pain. Kyle was dozing off. He held my hand, it was warming.
It was finally the last day of this torture and all I could do was lay in bed, cry, or take medicine. It was terrible, Kyle had to go back to his house. I didn't blame him, he probably wouldn't be able to take my crying anymore. Annoying or hurtful? Not sure. I wondered if Alyssa had found her mate yet, and if she did, has she gone through this? Aleah is probably too young to have found hers yet. Also, can Kassy possibly have one?