Hair

I dropped by Anthony's grave since it was nearby. The flower was a white carnation and I placed it next to his stone.
"I miss you..." I whispered. Then a small spot of light started creeping up the grass, it was dawn. I needed to go to Garret.

*Kyle's POV*

I walked downstairs to make breakfast for everybody. I prepared eggs and bacon.
"Kyle, have you seen Luka this morning?" Alyssa said walking downstairs.
"What? No, why?"
"She's not in my room..." She looked kind of scared. I walked upstairs to her room and Alyssa was right, she was gone.
"Did anybody see Luka leave?" I called to everyone in the house. And no was the answer from everyone. I checked the bathroom and Alyssa's room for her stuff, but it was gone. She had left.
"Dad I'm leaving, Luka is gone." I said running down the stairs, grabbing my keys.
"Where do you think she went?" My dad asked.
"She went to find someone, I think it's Garret."
   I got in my car and started dialing Luka's phone. After a few rings the call went straight to voicemail.
"DARN!" I yelled, hitting the steering wheel. I need to find her but which way did she go? I thought about the security cameras and opened  the app on my phone. No one got in or got out. But the only part of the house that doesn't have security cameras.... the window, she got out one of the windows. I started driving onto the street near that side of the house and kept going straight, I didn't know if I was going to find her....

~hour later

   Should I give up? No. I'm going to find her, and I know she didn't just go home because she would've told us. Soon I came to an intersection, there was an old unidentified street and the other was a regular country road. I decided to go down the sketchy unidentified street first. After passing by endless forests and old tool shacks here and there, it came to a dead end. I turned around and took the other road.
   I came to another intersection, but one was to an unfinished neighborhood. I went down that way, and I passed one house in particular. There was one light on, it was upstairs. I decided to knock on the door, but there was no answer. Then I turned to go to my car and there was a man standing there, one eye witch green and one vampire red. He grinned, and then I woke up. I was in the one room with the light on, I could tell. I looked to my left, and there was a girl. She was a witch, but she was tied up. She looked like she had bruises all over. I looked to my right, and there was someone else, laying on the floor. Their back was facing me. I think it was a girl, but they had short and choppy hair.
"You're awake!" The hybrid man said, "I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. I am Austin." He said. I saw the with girl to my left look up at him.
"Well, what's your name? It's rude not to introduce yourself after someone else has."
"I-I'm Kyle." I coughed.
"Aah I see! You're the person that Luka was talking about."
"Luka?! Where is she?! Do you know?" I said frantically. I couldn't smell anything probably because he broke my nose. That's great.
"Oh dear, I am truly sorry. But I guess you didn't notice..." He looked at the person lying on the floor beside me. Ouch. That hurt. I looked over at her. That couldn't be Luka. That couldn't be! I flipped the girl over so that her back wasn't facing me. Oh... my... gosh... I couldn't breathe, I couldn't say anything. I just looked at her. She wasn't dead, I think she was just knocked out. But aside from that, she had a scratch on her face and right hand. I hope it wasn't from the scissors, or maybe blade, that they used to cut her hair.
"L-Luka... say something. Please..." I took her face in my palms. Suddenly I felt myself shifting. I was going to blow. I stood up on all fours. Austin looked at me and smirked, then he also turned into a werewolf. How is that possible? Werewolf, vampire, and witch!

*Nola's POV*

I couldn't help but watch them fight, it was crazy. Blood was everywhere. I wish I could run, I wish I could hide. But they took my magic away with a small injection they put in my arm.
The two werewolves fought and fought, Austin shot green flames at him a couple of times. It was scary, I wanted to help because I knew Austin was stronger. I heard a phone in the distance. It was either Kyle's, Luka's or mine. They had taken them and kept them downstairs.
After thirty minutes or so, the door broke down. It was a cop, but he was a witch.
"Get on the ground!" He shouted. Kyle was torn up. I felt bad.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?"
"Watch your tone, I just happen to be The Warlock." Austin recoiled. The Warlock is the most powerful witch in history. The Warlock is like the king of all witches, but he was a cop?
"Get on the ground..." He said. Austin made a run for it, he opened a portal. But he was too late. The cop froze him in mid air, tying him to the ground, "you are a disgrace to our kind..." he said. And he sent him to an underground vault where no witch, vampire, werewolf, or any other creature could escape.
"Kyle? Kyle, get up." He was helping Kyle to his feet. Kyle had shifted back to human.
"Owen?" Kyle said.
"Yeah, come on buddy, lets get you home." He requested as Kyle walked over to Luka, she had woken up.
"Kyle... I'm sorry. I wanted to settle this crazy matter." She bawled. Kyle just hugged her, running his fingers through her hair.

*Luka's POV*

We got to Kyle's house and Owen said goodbye. Nola came with us because she was petrified. I cleaned my cuts and helped Kyle with his. I couldn't really do anything about Nola's bruises so I just prepared a nice bath for her.
"Are you... insane?" Kyle finally said. I looked at him, he sat down on the bed.
"I wanted to end this so everyone could live happy and normal lives again." I said.
"Listen Luka, our lives will never be normal. They never were in the first place." I sat down next to him on the bed and stayed. I just wanted a long, relaxing moment.