Fucked

Billies POV

As I inhale let the smoke corrupt my lungs thinking of her as I cannot think of anything else but her beautiful long blonde hair, brown eyes. Her eyes will never look at me with the love I wish she had for me. She's my everything and her damn mother tells me that I am not aloud to see my best friend. I put the cigarette out in the ashtray and stand up looking out my window. God I love her and I feel so bad that its all our fault and she didn't even know. If she found out she'd be furious, probably kill me. My alarm for school started going off. I haven't been getting much sleep since it happened. Sometimes I'll drive past her house to get as close as I can. Once I seen her and her dad caught me gave me a little smile and told me I had to leave. I know he felt bad he doesn't hate me like his wife does. As I walk out my front door to head off my mom comes down and just looks at me.

"How is she?" she asked

I scoffed " why do you care?"

"I don't" she rolled her eyes and lit up a cigarette

I turned my back almost out the door before she said what I didn't want to hear.

"I need you to deliver to Ronny again." she blew smoke in my face as she handed me quarter of an oz of coke.

// school //

As I walked into school I kept my head up looking for the coke head. I went into the boys bathroom where I found him smoking a joint in the stall.

" What the fuck Billie"

I grabbed the joint taking a hit. "You want the shit or no?"

he takes out the money handing me $350. I laughed.

"What? What's funny?" he asked.

"$400" I took another hit of the joint.

he shook his head " Nah he said $350"

I took my knife out of my boot and held it close to his throat." And I said $400 Ronny don't act like daddy didn't give you enough money, now fucking hand it over." he handed me my money and I handed him his shit while taking another drag. " Nice shit by the way" and with that I walked to first period. I sat down next to Dillion. He looked at me up and down and then back up front.

" You look like shit Eilish." he said

"Thanks Adams" I mumbled. I turned to him asking what I always do,

"How is she?" I look at him with worried eyes.

He laughed "Wells, she's as good as she was when you asked yesterday. She's mad mom and dad still has her phone and she's not aloud back at school yet, and" he paused " that's it." I nodded my head as the teacher came in. I need to get my mind off her, get fucked up fuck a big booty bitch tell her I love her to get into her pants. Fuck I need something.

Haley fucking Winsey walks into the room my eyes instantly goes to her ass in them tight ass leggings. Heard she was a good time.

Summers POV

Summers POV

I got out of the shower and put on a tank top and shorts. I went downstairs to grab a juice box. It was around 3pm and my brother should be home soon. My parents were both at work until 5. I go outside on the porch swing. I rested my head on the pillow and must have fallen asleep because next thing I know she's here.

Billes POV

"Not her" Dillon whispered

I rolled my eyes" Why not?"

" Because you still love Summer you just don't have the balls to tell her."

"do not.." I put my head down

"Tell you what Eilish Ill take you to see her."

Sorry I haven't been posting I'm trying. Short short chapter because I can't think right now.
- peaches 🍑