ditched

A/N hey guys I know I've been gone for a very long time but enjoy ❤ also new character EMILY ( pic above )

* 2 weeks later *

* Summers POV *

Monday 6:45 am 

My brother is out of town for a week for some business stuff, I don't know what excuse he used on mom and dad and how it worked but he's gone. He always took me to school and my mom and father always leave early for work, so now I'm stuck trying to find a ride. I literally have no friends, I have people I talk to in school and at some parties but I would never consider us to be friends. The only person I can think of is Billie and I really don't want to call her.  I was about another 15 minutes just laying in my bed trying to figure out someone who can come and get me.  My phone buzzed and I hope it was someone who texted me back about the ride.

Bill: I'md out front. 

me: Why?

Bill: Your brother didn't tell you? I'm picking you up for school while he's gone now hurry up kid.

Did she just call me a kid? How rude, I left her on read and took my time going out to her car. When she looks up at me she looks mad.
"Hey bil" I say with a smile hoping to get on her good side. She stayed silent.

"Billie?" I question her and again nothing! The nerve of some people.

"WILLIAM" I yelled then giggled because it tickled my throat.

She finally looks over at me with a smirk on her lips.

"Yes princess?" She finally said.

" Um I didn't think I'd get this far." I scratched my head.

"Okay sunshine" she rolls her eyes and laughs.

We finally pull up to the school And she parks near the building. When we walk in we part ways and to be honest it makes me sad and I dont know why. Yeah both of are playing nice but we still have not really talked about anything. Trust me I'm still mad at her.

The first 3 periods were dreadful as always and of course I have a lot of homework, I think all the teachers have a little meeting before school and decides what days they want to make hell for us.
Finally it was time for science, aka my first period with billie. I sat down in the back because I dont care for much attention on me. As I was getting out my notebook and folder I hear someone plop down next to me.

"well looks who's actactually on time for once" I say already knowing who it was.
"Whatever dude" she answered

What crawled up her butt since this morning dang. I just roll my eyes and pay attention its hard when billie is next to me shes just so distracting. After the 45 minute class was lunch so I went outside. I sat down under the bleachers and put in my headphones listening to my bad by Khalid. I dont know what's going on with billie and I know I  shouldn't worry but I still care about her. I reached for my phone hovering over her contact debating if I should text her or not. All of a sudden I see a shadow by me and I look up. It's the new girl her name is Emily she had brown long hair  and hazel eyes. Damn she's so pretty.
She smiled at me and I took my headphones out.

"Hey Sarah what's up?"

" no one to sit with and we have a few classes together so I was wondering if I can sit with you?" She asked

"Yeah of course." I didn't mind she seemed sweet. We talked for the remainder of lunch, she's such a sweet girl and we got along very well. I'm so siked I never really make friends so this is something new but exciting. After lunch I felt better and now I have study hall and gym then finally I can go home. Study hall was boring but I got some of my homework done. I also realized billie had skipped this period I tried not to think so much about it. For the last period I had Sarah with me and that was nice but I was starting to get worried about bil she was supposed to be here too. The main reason I'm worried is because she's my only way home. After 30 minutes I realized she's not here and I groaned. Emily came running besides me.

" what's going on girl? You alright?"

" Yeah just billie was supposed to take me home but I can't find her anywhere." All she knows about billie is that she used to be my closest friend and that we just "drifted" apart.

"if you need a ride I can take you home, it's not a problem." I thanked her as we went to change back into our regular clothes.

I went to check my phone for any messages.

Mom: hi honey I wont be home until later tonight, your father is away for a business trip in New York. Stay with billie please.

Uhhh I groaned now I have to find out where billie is and if my mom knew what billie does she would never leave me alone with her. I also don't understand why I need a babysitter.

Me: Billie where are you I'm supposed to be with you today.

Billie: z house, I can't come get you, you'll have to walk.

Damn that's cold at least I found a ride already.