How It Happend

"You look fine, can we just go? Your brother is waiting for us." my friend Billie says

I look at myself in the mirror a bit longer. I put on at least four other dresses and I think I found the one for the first party as a senior. I decided to go with a red dress that fit my curves in all the right places. I see Billie looking at me. "What?" I asked

"Nothing, just your hot

"Nothing, just your hot." I blush when she says that. I don't know how to explain it, Billie is just my friend and that's all we will ever be but she just makes me feel things I shouldn't. I clear my throat." Okay, I'm ready." As I walk downstairs my brother Dillon and his college friends are waiting for us. My brother and I are twins but he acts likes he older just because he hangs out with college kids. I worry about him around them I don't trust them.

----

As we arrive my brother and his friends go straight inside. I look at Billie." You ready to get messed up b?"

"Is that even a fucking question?"

As we enter there is body's everywhere and music is blaring through the stereo a song that is my all-time favorite "Sober" by Childish Gambino I grab onto Billies hand instantly she goes and smokes a blunt with a little group. Every party we go to she finds some way to get the most fucked up, it worries me sometimes but shes a big girl she can handle herself..I hope. I pour myself a drink and start sipping on it. I look around me I look at all the girls flirting with all the guys being somewhat desperate. All the boys high fiving each other when they're about to get some. Every party there's groups we have the jocks and cheerleaders who swear they're the best and all the girls just try to look cute. We have the weird kids who well I don't know what the fuck their doing. We have the drug dealers and everything in between. While I've just been thinking I've drank 2 more cups.I had to fricking pee dude.

I head up the stairs to look for a bathroom and I stumble through the hall I opened a door to find a couple making out in the bathroom. I smiled polity and rolled my eyes,I just walked in. "Listen I really have to piss so either y'all leave or I'm going to piss with you in here your choice" they left thank god. I lock the door and start to pee. That's when it happend.

Did I just fucking hear gunshots?

They went off again with some screams. I start freaking out where the hell is my brother, oh god wheres Billie? I tried to sneak out of the bathroom I walk a bit down the steps when I seen her. She came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank god your okay" she said still holding me tightly.

"B, what the fuck was that?"

She looked at me and didn't say anything. She was about to say something but shut her mouth again.

"We have to get you out of here. Your brother texted me,we have to go."

She started walking to her car and I followed trying to keep up with her. Shes hiding something I know her. As we reach her car I get in the passenger seat. " B, what are you not telling me!" I yell

" Buckle up." she mutters

"Answer me damn it!" I was so frustrated shes not telling me whats going on. Or where my brother is,why in the hell did I hear gunshots.

"Listen doll shut that pretty mouth of yours and buckle the fuck up!" she said and looked at me

I buckle as I don't want to piss her off more. She starts to drive, when about five minutes pass in silence she holds out her hand. I look at it and look away. She sighs " Look sums baby I'm sorry I can't tell you, I love you so much it will make sense later okay?" I nod my head and take her hand once our fingers intertwine she kisses my hand. A friendly way..right? I don't even know why I was thinking about it at that moment with everything going on. She just..makes me feel some kind of way. As I'm day dreaming I hear a honk then I felt a lot of pain

I couldn't see at first as I open my eyes I see Billie passed out, both of our air bags are out. My head hurts so bad I reach my hand up and felt a liquid and looked. Blood. I'm bleeding. Then things went black.

A/N My first book so happy! My grammar is bad please vote! Hope you guys enjoyed

I have so much planned for this!

Much love, peaches ;)