"Caught a Body"

We pull up to a sketchy ally way preparing and looking out.

"Are you sure we should leave the car right here?" I question and look at Dillion.

" Yeah, we will be fine Billie." he says reassuring me.

As we get out of his black Audi, we put on our mask and special shoes. We walk for a little way until we reach Rolands. Roland is our rival , we got intel that he has some of the best shit so now it's up to us to steal it and put it on the streets to rack up more customers. Dillion and I have a dirty job to get done. Dillion lifts me on his shoulders so I can see in the window. " A little higher, I can see it." I open the window very quietly and sneak in as I grab the product from the table in packages I throw them out to Dillion to put in the bags. As I get to the last package I hear someone coming closer. Fuck my life bro, I rush into the closet to only see pounds and pounds of this shit. I cannot believe this, wait until Elijah hears about this. As I'm thinking about future break-ins I hear someone coming in the door and getting close to the closet. I take out my 9mm and aim in the dark hoping I can make a good shot. As the door opens I do not have time to look I just aim and shoot at the head to see there was only one. The adrenaline hit me and I climbed out the window to see Dillion with shock on his face. I just looked at him and he looked dazed. " Dillion lets go now!" we run and run until we get to the car throw the bags in and drive off to the main house. At first, Dillion was quiet during the drive as I take off my mask that has some blood on it along with my shirt. I sit here in a tank top and look at him. " Dillion," I whispered.

" That was your first Billie." He didn't even look at me while talking. "Your first fucking body Billie do you not understand, I did not want it this far I hated the thought of you even joining and now you have a body?" He sounds pissed

" I couldn't help it you know this is what I was trained to do Dillion, How many do you have?" I was worried that I should not be asking this question.

"6" he says monotone.  We drive the rest of the way without talking only having the radio on playing Numb by XXX.

As we take the bags out and walk up to Elijah's door we see Luke and Elijah sitting together enjoying a good fucking laugh, god I hate this kid.

" Hey gu- Billie care to tell me why you have blood on you?" Elijah ask me.

I throw the bags at him and walk into my office to change. I knew that was the wrong move as soon as I did it but do I regret it, probably not. I take out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, as I am changing Elijah comes in and leans against the door. "Billie, I know that was your first. I mean it was bound to happen." at this point tears are coming down my face. I turn and look him dead in the eye. " No, you don't get to tell me this is what I was destined to do. I killed someone, someone's son or father or cousin. I can't be one of them they kill people some are innocence. I am a monster because of you!" I scream at him and break down. He surprises me and holds me for a second then gets up before he leaves he looks back at me " Welcome to the business this one will seem like nothing after a while. With that, he left and slammed the door.

A/N a little update :)