Drogato e ostacoli / prologue

Cultures, languages, traditions, and religions it still sounds so preternatural to me every year, hindrance, circumstances solutions every thing sounded very uncanny to me. I always felt like I didn't belong here in this world of eternal struggle, disease, anguish, trauma and frustration. My surrounding air choked, the ghostly atmosphere frightened me the earth crumbled beneath my feet and every single creature witnessed my demise as the last thread of hope snapped leaving me bare to the destruction around me.

I was right, I wasn't just a normal human in fact I was just a part human these creatures and believes were foreign to me and I was unnatural and myth to them it has been almost seven years of me living in this cruel world I was a maze inside myself what could be more worse, unfortunate when you don't even know who you are? What do you want? Where do you belong?what would you do? What do you want to be? A fighter or a lover? All of these questions haunted me to my very core and wouldn't let me sleep until i'd take another pill.

I'm almost 16 now.

My name is Grace 'Marshall' Dufresne. Only some people call me grace most of them know me as marshall.

January 12.

It was raining outside I could see the droplets falling off the window it was all wet and dirty because of the mud, the rain was so heavy that it had made muddy streams although the footpath, I was in my room in foster care, just half an hour was left until dinner would be served, only four days were left for me to go back from where I came. The noise of the rain was quite annoying to my ears but it was true beauty to me as it was giving me a kind of pleasure.

Just hours ago I was determined to finish my painting but beauty of the scene was a huge distraction it was luring me in itself as if someone just took over my body and all of my senses were blocked and here I was completely fascinated and hypnotized even the streets were foul with detritus but it was too late to stop myself as I was already walking through them. When a voice stopped me bringing me out of my state of euphoria, but the minute my senses came back I was wet and filthy I focused on the person calling me it was ms. Langston her red hair were wet and her green dress covered with filth just like me we both looked insane as we could suffer severe temperature but who could blame us or maybe me.

She said in a rushed voice which was quite hard to hear as she was at least six feet away from me and as the rain was hitting the ground it was getting louder and louder. She said,"cmon in go get changed or you'll get ill, the dinner is about to get served you only got 15 minutes-( after a brief pause sparing quick glance at her watch she said) now 14 minutes" I smiled at her stupidity more what she calls it 'to be more exact' nevertheless I ran back slightly cautious to not fall flat on face I went back and took a cold shower and changed in to a plain white shirt with a black sweater and blue jeans. I brushed my hair and dried it by using the hair dryer I combed by black hair which reached my thighs I made a low pony and wore my beanie the foster care center was in Dallas so it was always wet here and when it wasn't raining the sky would be cloudy it was always cold here so we all wore sweater and jackets.

I went down and sat at my seat when everybody was on their seats the headmistress said the prayers and we repeated in a chorus it was as if we were a quior and than our food was served it was mashed potatoes, soup , rice and salad, fish and some chicken.

After eating we all went and did whatever we wanted some were playing, group studying, talking while I was there listening to the music and reading my book ' inferno' by dan brown.