||8.Night Call||

Lisa's Pov

"Say Yesssss?!!!" The fans said together, aishhhhh.

"Uhm.. N-ne?" I said akwardly Sehun sunbae stood up tooked the ring from the box then he inserted it in my finger. Then he hugged me, my heart is pounding so fast right now. I know this is just for a show but I feel that this is kind of real.

"Good" he whispered as he hugged me, I looked at the ring as I hugged him back. This is such a beautiful ring, we just hugged for seconds as the crowds were clapping and screaming again. Then we broke the hug and faced them. My heart is really going crazy and my cheels are burning, omoo what's happening to me?

>////////<

"Congratulations Lovebirds! And good luck on your show" The hosts said then we thanked them.

"Hunlice! Hunlice! Hunlice!!!" The fans chanted loudly, while I just akwardly smiled.

"Congrats maknae!" The EXO members said then Sehun smiled while the Blackpink members were clapping loudly. Seriously?

This is just a dream right?!!!!!

*Timeskips*

*Dorm*

"I can't believe that he actually did that! In front of many people?! Aishhhh" I said while walking back and forth in front of my members, Yes I should be happy 'cause he made me happy and he proposed to me. It's just that this is happening too fast! Aish even if this is just for a fudging show!

Anyway, we are currently here in our dorm now, resting. While still talking about what happened earlier.

"You should be happy Lisa, ayyieee HunLice is already sailing! Haha" Jennie unnie teased at me while the rest are laughing.

"Yah unnie, but this is happening too fast right? I mean duh? We just had our comeback and we have busy schedules how can we do that if I have to marry and be with him on that show?" asked seriously as I sat beside them. He's my crush, I admire him okay but I can't be with him for a show I'm happy just to see him that's all. I think that's too much

"Lisa it's just for a show, manager-nim said that the fans used so much efforts to make the both of you be in a fake marriage contract if that would them happy then repay their efforts." Jisoo unnie said that made me think deeper, she got a point. Maybe I'll just repay the fans who efforted much of that would make them happy.

"No one dies in a fake or real marriage, like duh?" Rosé commented and I sighed while looking at them.

Maybe they're right I'll just take the offer, for the blinks and for my admiration on Oh Sehun I will marry him on that show!

Sehun's Pov

"Yes! We did it haha.. she didn't even hesitated!" Chanyeol hyung said while high fiving everyone, happy though? I'm glad that she said yes. I sighed as I sat down on the couch finally manager-hyung will never bother me again, Proposal is done and now I just have to marry her and ask if when is the filming of the show.

"Her reaction was kinda cute!" Baekhyun hyung complimented and they chuckled a bit, I just listened to their conversations they're right Lisa's reaction is cute and when she said yes and hugged me back there's something like... a weird feeling I guess?

"Yah maknae, congrats again" Suho hyung said as he tapped my shoulder and I snapped back to my senses, I just nodded at him.