||7.Surprise Proposal||

Lisa's Pov

"Manager-hyung, you can't be serious!" Sehun sunbae said annoyingly.

"Do you think I'm playing maknae?" Sm manager-nim said sarcastically.

"Come on, the fans will be so happy if you agree. Remember, they used a lot of efforts just to make you a loveteam and to see you married even it's fake" Yg manager-nim said, but I think it's wrong. I don't understand what to feel, my brain is telling me that we have to focus on our comeback but my heart is saying that I have to be honored and happy because I will be able to see and bond with him everyday, aishhhh >0<

"Fine, We'll think of it. But don't even dare to blame us if we can't focus on our works and comebacks, We better get going, kaja Lalisa.." I suddenly snapped back to reality when he hold my hand which made me stood up. My heart is starting to race again, oh his hands feels so soft.

"Bye lovebirds!" Sm manager-nim said as they chuckle, aishhhhh -_____- those managerssssss! Sehun sunbae opened the door as he holds my hand we got outside the meeting office and we start to walk outside the Sm building. Omooo he's still holding my handddddd. I blushed when I realized it. My heartue is beating so fast now.

Why is he doing this to me?!

We are still walking while he's still holding my hand, I started to get confused when he take me somewhere, wait? Aren't we going outside the building? I don't think this is the way.

"I can't take you outside first we better talk about that marriage thing and I know a place where we can talk about it alone, let's go.." He said as he looked at me for a bit then he pulls my hand gently which made me walk faster.

I just let him take me somewhere, I never got worried. Because I feel safe when I'm with him. Minutes of walking, I started to pant a bit because he pulls me and my feet is starting to ache but we continjed walking anyway. We walked on the staircase and he opened the door and we found ourselves on Sm's rooftop, I was amazed because of the views this is so beautiful!!! I mean it, daeebaakkk ^____^

"We can talk about it here..." He said seriously and I nodded my head at him, he held my hand again then we walk on the edge of the rooftop where we can see the beautiful view. I took a deep breath as I let the wind pass my hair. This is so relaxing

"You think we can give it to them?" I looked at him with a confused look, I know what he means but I'm still confused.

"Uhm.. I d-don't know.." I said while trying to look at him.

"Tell me if you agree, I don't want the Exo-ls to get disapointed if I disagree. Manager-hyung said that they are expecting us and they used a lot of efforts, it's a bit pity if we can't give it back to them.." He said while sighing, wait? He wants to marry me?! Kyahhhhh fudggeeee! I don't know what to sayyy!

"I'll think about it sunbaenim, I don't think we can because we are busy on each other's comeback and--

"We can't blame ourselves Pranpriya, if we can't focus on our work then it's manager-hyung's fault.." he said while pouting which cutted my line. I blushed when he said the name again, that's the second time.

"Just tell me if you agree.." He said while putting hands in his pocket, and I slightly nodded. Should I agree?

"Let's go, I think Jisoo is now waiting for you outside.." he said as he offered his hand to me which I accepted then we walked outside the Sm building.