|| 38. Trouble ||

Third Person's Pov

After that night, Mingyu and Lisa became close. Mingyu became Lisa's leaning shoulder to cry on and became a hero. And they are currently here, talking about Lisa's long story about Sehun and her got married and how they hurted each other.

"And then.. when I saw them together I ran away while bursting my tears.." Lisa explains her sides to Mingyu while stopping her tears from falling. Mingyu felt bad for her.

"I'm sorry for that.. I shouldn't asked you.." Mingyu sincerely says while trying to comfort her. Lisa smiled weakly as she shook her head.

"It's okay gyu, maybe this is the right thing to do so that the pain would feel lighter.." She says back while wiping her tears before it falls.

"You really love him do you?" Mingyu asked her, making her stop for a bit. But a bit after she nods, and Mingyu just smiled.

"And he felt the same way as you said, you can both still fix this.." he advised, "It's really okay to be in love, because love makes us mature."

"Maybe he's sorry now, maybe you just misunderstood them, maybe he has no intentions to hurt you, there's so much probabilities Lisa." He finished making Lisa gave him a puzzled look.

He smiled again and patted her head, "Trust me, he's sorry right now." Lisa just looked away and sighed.

"I hope he is.." she whispers.

~*~

"She's not picking up!" Sehun frustatedly says as he threws his phone. Kai smirks sarcastically.

"You really think she'll talk to you after the fudge you did?" Kai tsk-ed making him sigh.

"Give her more time.. maybe she needs space for now.." Suho advised making him sigh again, he shooked his head.

"I gave her enough time hyung, I'm getting worried now.."

"Give her time again."

He puts his hand on his face then grips his hair, "I'm such a jerk!" He cursed at himself. His hyungs frowned at his situation, Sehun told them what really happened.

"This is all my fault.. if only I haven't promise anything from another girl maybe she's still with me right now.." he regretted while gripping his hair again.

EXO started to comfort their maknae, and just in time a knock was heard on the door, they looked at it and Sehun decided to stand up and open it. To his surprise, it was Jisoo.

"Jisooㅡ"

Before he could speak completely Jisoo gave him a hard slap, which made all of them wide-eyed. Sehun touched his face before facing her again, he understands why she slapped him.

"How you like that?" She sarcastically asked while tears started to fall down on her cheeks. Jennie and Rosé tried to make her calm but she refuses and slaps Sehun again, this time a harder one.

"I TRUSTED YOU! WHY DID YOU FREAKIN DO THAT?! YOU HURTED HER! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL HER THAT YOU'RE INLOVE WITH HER DESPITE YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND?!" Jisoo explained as she pointed Sehun out. 

"Unnie stop.. calm down.." Rosé tried to make her calm together with Jennie. But Jisoo refuses again. 

"Jisoo.." Suho called her attention. Jisoo finaly calmed down before wiping off her tears. 

"Please.. let me at least explain.. it not what she think.." Sehun says interrupting them, Jisoo looked at him. 

"I can't believe we're having a collaboration with liers like ya'll!" Jisoo says before walking out. Jennie followed her, while Rosé stayed and apologized a couple of times. 

"I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding! I'm so sorry.." Rosé sincerely apologized while bowing. 

"It's fine.. we understand.. we understand Jisoo." Chanyeol says while giving her a weak smile. Rosè just nodded before bowing and saying her apologies again before leaving. 

"I'M FAILURE AS A HUSBAND AND A BOYFRIEND!" Sehun exclaimed as he slapped his face again. Suho and the rest of EXO continued to comfort him.

Lisa's Pov

"Like this?" Mingyu pouted as he put the flower on his ear, I giggled at him as I took pictures of him on my camera. We're having a good time here at the park. We decided to hang out since we don't really have schedules today. 

"You're look like a gay." I chuckled as he pouted more. 

"I'm not a gay, I'm just like this." Mingyu says as he posed some more. I continued to take pictures of him as he posed another again, this time a normal but a boyfriend material one. 

We all know Kim Mingyu is an expert of posing like a boyfriend in photos. I'm glad that I've been his photographer just for now. 

After we finished our pictorial, we decided to eat ice cream and walk back to his dorm. 

"I had fun Lisa, I hope we can do this more often." He says while licking his ice cream. 

"I hope so." I just said, while nodding. Suddenly, he stopped walking for a bit which made me curious.

"Gyu?" I called his attention. He looked at me with a serious face, and out of nowhere he held my hand. 

"Let's walk faster.." he says almost whipering, I gave him a puzzled look. 

"I think someone is following us.." he says again, making me scared. 

I just nodded, we quickly walked straight ahead while holding each others hand. My heart starts to beat faster each minute. Who's following us? And why do they do it?