|| 35. First Real Date ||

Third Person's Pov

Lisa quickly and excitedly changed her clothes and headed outside th building and started to wait for Sehun. She was very excited and happy at the same time. They'll be dating for real! She still can't believe it.

She can't help but to smile and giggle as she keeps thinking of what would happen to their first real date, "Hmm.. I wonder where we will go on our date.." she asked herself and giggle again. Minutes after waiting, she saw a car parking near her.

The car window went down and it revealed a smiling senshine, "Hey.." Sehun greeted at her she automatically smiled wider when Sehun hot down in his car and went to her standing place.

Lisa gave her a double pinch on his face making him, flinch and pout.

"That hurts you idiot.." Sehun says then she playfully flicked her forehead making Lisa pout. Sehun chuckled at her and opened the car door for her. Lisa thanked him before entering his car. When they we're both inside the car they fastened their seatbelts and Sehun started to drive.

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked him, Sehun looked at her and smiled before answering her question.

"We'll eat early dinner, I rented a private table in a restaurant for us.." he answered as he focused on the road. Lisa was surprised.. because she didn't expect that he'll do it for the two of them.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Sehun made Lisa's hand hold his, Lisa slightly blushed. Sehun noticed this and he mentally chuckled. Sehun brought her to their private table Lisa was surprised and amazed because the place was so cute and romantic at the same time. Just like the date she dreamed about for her it's a dream come true!

While waiting for their dinner, Lisa saw some musicians started to play their instruments. They started to play 'Everytime' by Chen and Punch in an instrumental style.

She was focused on the musicians but she suddenly went back to her senses when Sehun stood up and offered his hand for her. Lisa fully accepted it and Sehun started to held her waist, Lisa shyly puts her hands on his shoulders.

They started to dance slowly and romantically. Lisa felt so happy and inlove at the same time she cab't believe that someone will make her feel this way and she never expected the the person who is giving it to her right now is the man in her dreams.

On the other hand, Sehun focuses on one thing only. Only Lisa, only her, he doesn't care about everything right now because the only important was to make her happy with him and make their first date the most romantic one.

On his surprise, he noticed that Lisa started to put her head on his chest while closing her eyes. It made him smile and it made his heart skip a beat at the same time. He leaned down and kissed her head and they continued to dance slowly.

Lisa looked up at him, "Sehun-ah." She called his attention she looked at her, she was pouting. Sehun widened his eyes.

'Is she asking me to kiss her?'

He asked to himself, he took a deep breath before leaning down to capture her lips but he was snapped back to his senses when Lisa put her finger on his lips. He blinked 3 times and his cheeks grew hot.

He heard Lisa giggled,"I'm hungry.. can we eat our dinner now?" Lisa suggested while pointing their dinner table. He looked at their table and to his surprise their dinner was served already without him even noticing.

'So that's what she's pouting for, geez I thought she's waiting for a kiss..' Sehun mentally slapped his face.

He tried to be calm, "Okay.. let's eat.." He says before taking Lisa on her seat.

'Well, Oh Sehun that was quite embarrassing'  his mind says.