||28.False Alarm||

Lisa's Pov

Is he going to say it? Omg! Waaaaa what to do? What if he say it? Waaa what I will respond? Urghhhhh.

"Lisa I think I.." he says again looking so seriously nervous for what he would say. Eotteokeeee >/////////<

"W-what?" I asked him.

Come on say it now Oh Sehun!

"I--"

"Ehem.." we suddenly got startled when someone cleared his throat, we quickly jerked from each other and look who is it.

O_O

Oh fudge it's EXO and BP.

"Woah, they're making out! Go on please go on!" Chen sunbae suddenly shouted jokingly making the rest chuckle, except for Suho sunbae and Jisoo unnie. They're uhm.. crossing their hands, and I think they're uh confused? I think? Mwehehe..

"Yes go on!" Baekhyun sunbae added.

"Bless this people.." D.O sunbae said.

I started to blush and my heart started to beat fast again. Oh gosh this is so embarrassing.

>/////////////<

*Fast forward*

Sehun's Pov

"Eomma! Appa! Can we ride the see-saw?" The twins pleaded as they smiled cutely at us. Anyway, we're all here at the park bonding together with the BP and EXO members.

"Okay babies, have fun!" Lisa insisted.

"We'll take care of them.." Chanyeol and Rosé suggested.

"Yey!" The twins squealed in excitement as they went to the see-saw with Yeol and Chaeng.

"Lisa! Come here let's buy them snacks." Jennie and Jisoo said to Lisa and she nodded and they left. I watched the twins play while I wait for her.

While I watch the twins, I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier.

"Lisa, I think I.."

Fudge, what did I said it? Why? Damn it. But I liked it anyway. Ah these feelings.. I don't understand why I'm like this to her. Am I falling for her really?

"Sehun-ah, gwaenchanayo?" I snapped back to reality when I felt Suho hyung's presence beside me.

"Yeah, I'm fine hyung.. just thinking about something.." I answered.

"You like her already, do you?" He said so suddenly, I looked at Suho hyung with a puzzled look.

"W-what?" I stuttered as I looked away. He clicked his tongue and tapped his chin.

Am I really? Aish!

"Whatever you feel for her, stop it. She's still considered a rookie idol. You're only with her for a show, remember it." He said seriously and I sighed. The words of Suho hyung suddenly absorbed inside my head, I sighed as I realized that we are banned from dating esp. her. It may affect her career. We're just a loveteam.

"It's not like I'm against to your feelings, but I'm just worried for your careers. Yes, you're both a loveteam. But it doesn't mean that everyone is mature enough to accept it. What if you dated really? Other fans won't accept it or bash or demand some bad stuffs online or in real to the both of you." Suho hyung explained, trying to make me understand. I sighed as I looked down.

"Remember, you're only married for a show. It's up to you now.. you have two choices, put your careers to danger or love her.. But whatever decision you'll choose. I'll support it." He finished with flash smile before he left.

I took a deep breath as I think of it. What should I do?