3

I thrust my hips into his hands trying to make up for the lack of movement, "Daddy... Am I nearly ready yet?"

"Almost baby" he says moving his fingers out, I whine slightly biting my lips at the loss of simulation.

"Just give me a second," He says reaching for the lube and a condom.

"Be quick, Daddy" I say resting my head back against the pillow.

He pushes my knees up pushing the tip of his dick against my ass, "You ready, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," I mutter holding on to the tie that held my hands still, I try to wiggle my hips down to give his a little encouragement.

"Stop moving." He mutters before pushing himself inside me, he stops after a few inches, "Is it okay baby?"

I open my mouth a whimper falling out of my parted lips, I squeeze my eyes close tighter and nod.

I force my eyes open to watch his expression as he pushes himself in fully, He had his eyebrows furrowed together in the middle and a smirk on his lips "You feel so good on Daddy baby,"

"How good Daddy?" I whimper trying to ignore the fact he wasn't moving. "Brilliant" he slowly moved his hips back and forth as though testing my reaction.

A few short moans left my lips as he rocked his hips forward, I continued watching him through hooded eyes desperately watching for the pleasure on his face. He bit his lip drawing his hips back to slam them back in place.

"Fuck," I whimper letting my eyes roll to the back of my head, "Do that again,"

He repeats his action gripping my hip to steady me, "P-Please Taehyung," I moan grabbing on to the silk tie.

"Nu uh" he hums his skin slapping against mine, "For fucks sake you're already doing it just make me cum," I complain finally letting my eyes close.

"No you wait for Daddy to give you permission," He grips my member at his base.

"Kinky bastard," I whine pushing my hips up to force him to go faster.

"Yup" he hums pushing my hips up slightly to get a different angle. He started grinding into me again at a tedious pace.

I groan pulling on the silk tie, I mumble curses trying to use my legs push myself up to get more friction against him.

"If you keep being a little brat daddy's never going to make you cum baby, I could leave you here all night,"

"You bastard," I moan feeling his thumb brush over my tip, "Are you going to be good or not? You do want me to go faster, don't you, Sweetie?"

I nod eagerly letting my hands hang from their tie my knuckles feeling sore from gripping it so tight.

"Beg," He commands bluntly stoping all movements as he waits for an answer.

"Please Daddy. Go faster, Please" I whine closing my eyes, I moan as he speeds up roughly thrusting into me, still holding my hips steady.

Taehyung angles his hips hitting my prostate with his thrust "There," I say choking as I try to breath.

"I know baby," He mumbles trying to repress his own groans as he moves a little faster.

I moan my lips forming an 'o' as he hits my sweet spot with every thrust. I moan loudly, my voice getting louder higher by the second, almost giving Taehyung the screams he demanded.