Part 26. The Truth Revealed.

Chen~. A voice was calling out to me. I sat up, having just woken from a very troubled sleep. Cheeen~, you better hurry up before I kill your girlfriend. Heheheheheheh~. That was Bella's voice. How did she know Dec was my mate? How was she going to kill her? Dec was in the hospital, right? Hurry, Chen, before she dies, and her blood is spilt all over the floor of the forest. Heheheheheh~. I stood up, shook my fur off and sprinted, trying to find them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached a clearing, empty except for something on the ground. I walked over to it. It was my amulet. I managed to somehow slip it onto my neck, then I sat and howled. A sad howl. If Dec had dropped my amulet, that meant she had left in some way, whether running or dying. I was too late. Bella walked up to me, in her human form.

"Aww, poor little puppy, all alone. Such a shame. Your mate was such a cute little girl.......Jong Dae." Oh no. I had fallen into her trap. "Well, you must miss her, knowing she ran away, correct? I offered for her to die and save you, but she decided to run away and save herself. Isn't that a shame?" I lied down, upset. Was it true? Did Dec really run away, to save herself? Bella pulled out a small dagger and held it against my neck. "I bet you want to die now, right? Let me sort that out for you." I felt the dagger start to dig into my skin, then it was gone, and growling filled the air. I looked, to see Bella, in her wolf form, growling at a chocolate brown wolf. No pack I knew of had brown fur. The brown wolf lunged at Bella, biting and making her bleed. After a while, Bella ran off, yelping in pain. I stared, dumbfounded, at the wolf. I could tell it was a girl, by the way she stood. She turned, looking at me with wide eyes. She walked over to me and licked my neck in the place where the dagger had made me bleed.

Who.......who are you? I asked. What pack are you from?

You know who I am. She replied shortly, before running off. I ran after her. She might know where Dec was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived, in a clearing, covered in vines. I looked around, hoping the brown wolf was there, but there was a human, curled up, sobbing quietly. As I got closer, I realised who it was. Dec. I turned human and ran to her, kneeling down and hugging her from behind.

"Dec, jagi! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" She gulped, shakily heavily. "Dec, what happened? Did Bella hurt you? Or that brown wolf?" She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I winced slightly, as she had touched the place where Bella's dagger had dug in. Dec moved her arm away and kissed the exact spot the wolf had licked earlier. How did she know that was where it was hurting?