After School pt. 2

Sorry for the late update I left my chromebook at my great great aunt’s house and that’s what I usually type on. Plus I went to my friends house with Cat and was extremely tired. Also during the week I did do a little work but not much. I was busy with homework which I have every single day. I even had some over the weekend. So my mom had to pick the chromebook up Sunday. Then I had to do my homework. Also I finally had an idea for this roleplay I want to make with my friends so I worked on that. Then wrote this and well as you can see did work on the story. Again sorry for the late update. Btw I wrote this part on Sunday also. -R

Keith------------

“That’s a weird colored cat. I’ve never seen one that’s blood red.” Lance said coming over to where Pidge is sitting and I am going back under the bike and sitting down.

“Lance don’t be a hypocrite. You have a blue cat.” Pidge says as Red gets up and starts sniffing Lance.

“But also ‘Red’ isn’t the most creative name.” Lance replies and starts to pet her. ( I’m pretty sure Red is a girl. -R)

“Again Lance you named your cat ‘Blue’.” Hunk says looking in my toolbox.

“So, since I have a red cat Lance apparently has a blue cat and Pidge has a green cat, I assume that your favorite color is yellow. Do you have a yellow cat?” I ask as I tighten the gas pump, which was the last thing that I put on.

“Actually yes I do but we usually call him bean because he looked like a bean when he was little he was kinda chubby and looked like a bean. Also he is really nice and likes to cuddle.” Hunk says still looking at my tools I have spread over half the garage. The other half was occupied by Shiro’s van.

“So whose van is that?” Lance asks nodding his head toward the black 2012 Ford.

“Oh, that's Shiro’s. He got it because he use to take his friends out and the van could fit all of them including me. That is if he took me with them. Which he only did when I was either to be at home by myself or go with him. He’s always been a bit over protective of me. I don’t know why I’ve always been able to hold my own in a fight and if somebody tried to jump me.” I say pondering aloud.

“Well maybe Keith it is because you did get in fights. Also maybe because of what happened.” Pidge says looking straight at me.

“I didn’t think you still remembered that.” I say pushing out from under the bike.

“How could I not remember what made my friend who he was.” Pidge says looking straight at me. (Okay so don’t get mad at me but I think this would contribute to the story a bit better -R {Not gonna give anything away HEHEHEHA -R})

“What happened Keith?” Lance says. I look at him. He has his hand laying on top of Red. Both his and Hunks eyes locked on me. Red feels the sad tension in the room and gets out of Lance’s lap and comes over to me and rubs up against me.

“I’d rather not talk about it.” I say looking straight (Haha) in Lance’s eyes. Have I mentioned how impossibly blue his eyes are and how they express his emotions whether or not he wants them to. Irene (Yeah there will be no cussing in this book -R) How far have I fallen for this boy? I barely know him but he’s everything I’m not. He’s charismatic and not very athletic but he is lanky and has a big family from what I’ve picked up on. Oh no I’ve been staring say something Keith. (Ahem *Keef*-R) “Anyway y’all want a snack or something?” I ask getting up and grabbing my shirt putting it on.  

Lance~~~~~~~~

I pout when I see Keith put his shirt. I was really enjoying the view. Also what where him and Pidge talking about. What happened? (Sorry just realized that somethings that I wrote didn’t match up. So, I just edited the first chapter. Sorry again. Tbh at least I caught it before too many people saw it. -R) “Yeah sure. What do ya have Mullet?” The words come out of my mouth before I have time to think about what
I was saying.