Chapter 17

"This is the court room"

I never thought I could be here in this dream place of mine! After walking, I didn't notice that Taehyung's bringing me here. At first he had a hard time talking to the security but when he showed his I.D the security allowed us.

I scan the whole room with my two own eyes, savouring the moment because this might be the last.

"I know you want to be here someday" Taehyung finally speak. "So instead of taking you to a fancy restaurant or park or something, I think this might be the best place that could make you smile" he added.

I looked at him and nodded while smiling. "I can't believe this" I said. "Thank you so much Taehyung for bringing me here" and he smiled.

"Someday we will be here standing against each other, or maybe fighting together" he said. Against? So he wants to be a prosecutor?

"Aren't you taking Law? Why'd you suddenly want to be a prosecutor?" I cureriously asked. "I never said I wanted to be a Lawyer In na, it's what my parents want but what I really want doesn't matter at all" he's a bit sad when said those worda so I come to him and patted his back.

"Hey it's not impossible, you can be what you want Tae ! I'll be here rooting for you" he seemed enlighten with my words so he faced me. "Do you think I can be a prosecutor?" He asked.

"Ofcourse! Nothing is impossible in this world, you're intelligent, has courage and has the capability . You sure will be a prosecutor mark my words" i said giving him a thumbs up and he chuckled. "Let's make our dream come true then, you being a lawyer and me being a prosecutor or we could be the same what do you think?"

Talking with him doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. This is different, this feelings is different when I'm at his house, or could it be..... or is it possible to like him if I am not working for him? What do I really feel for him? Or maybe its just because we have the same path we want to take?

"In na, Choi In na.... I know someone who can help you take a Law course and study"

"Tae that's too much"

"That's why I am telling you that I know someone, its not like I am the one who'll help you right?"

"No, after I save enough money for myself and for my mom. I'll be the one to help myself. So don't worry, I promise to stand here against you or fighting with you I promise"

"So when you have enough money, you'll leave the house and stop working for me and leave me?"

"Yes"

"Ande! Lets forget about our dreams and just live with me forever!"

"YA! KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He acted like a child, pouting. I can't help myself but laugh. Earlier we are having the conversation about our dreams and now he doesnt want me to leave his house? What an immature allien. It's not like we're in a relationship right?