Chapter 23

After our meeting, my team headed to the crime scene right away. As we reach the place there were lots of police and reporters outside, we just continue walking when one of the police stop us but Jimin was there. "She's a prosecutor" he said and with that I showed my ID to the police and so does Hoseok and Namjoon.

"I can't believe this In na, I may not know him personally but based on your stories about him I think he's not capable of such things" Jimin whispered while we're walking. "I know, let's get this job done and arrest the real culprit" I said while still walking not bothering to look at Jimin.

Kim Taehyung, I believe that you're innocent. Justice will prevail and I'll find the real culprit that murdered your parents. I'll make sure he'll pay big time.

.
.
.

Bloods are everwhere, picture frames and trophies were all scattered around the floor. It seems like they had a huge fight first before the incident happened. "Hoseok I need you to check all the cctv around the building and nearby places. From midnight and after the incident happened" he nooded and leave rightaway. "Oppa, can you find me a witness and get all the names of the enemy or rivals of the family, even their former clients I want all the list of names" I said. "Yes Prosecutor In na"

People incharge are taking pictures and finger prints around the area. While scanning around the room I saw a picture of Taehyung on the floor, glass were broken. The frame has blood on it as if someone touched or rubbed it, next to it was their family picture his mom is in the middle and his dad and him were on the sides all having the pin in their coats which is a Lawyer or Attorney's pin.

Jimin rubbed my back "Don't you dare shed some tears, you're the prosecutor incharge remember? They will be suspicious if they knew that you have a connection with this family before" Jimin warned me so I held back my tears from falling. He's right.