Chapter 5

Billie's POV

I saw that Adrienne was chatting with Sara and Britt about something. She looked so happy. I wonder how I got so lucky with her. She is so sweet, badass, beautiful, intelligent, and extremely supportive of my career. No other girlfriends/boyfriend would let me go away for damn near 3 months. I missed her a lot. I saw that she was happy with her friends so I decided to let her be for a moment. I wanted to see the times I missed while I was gone so I went to the wall of polaroids and saw what I missed over the months. I saw one picture where Jimmy was crowd surfing shirtless. Another was of a show that Bikini Kill did here. I can't believe I missed that. That would've been great. I skimmed along the photos and I saw one of the guy I just met. I think his name is Mike? I saw him kissing a pretty brunette in the photo. I looked closer to see who the brunette was. I went from curious to pissed. He was kissing Adrienne. My girlfriend. This guy thinks that he's really funny acting like a polished piece of shit and saying he's a huge fan of time and my band but he's really a big fan of my girlfriend. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch if I see him again. I ripped the picture off the wall and shoved it in my back pocket. A thought burst in my head. What if Adrienne is cheating on me? What if that was why she was so accepting of me leaving for months so she can fuck around with other guys? No she can't be. I love her so much. She's the moonlight of my life every night. I can see a future with her. She's my favorite person in the world and my soulmate. I went over to her while mildly grinding my teeth in the back.
"Eighty baby," I kissed her lips. "Did you miss me? It's been so long."
"Yes my love," she said as she kissed my lips. "I really missed your company, your voice, and most of all your kiss," she said as she planted another kiss on me.
My left hand was crumbling the photograph in my back pocket.
"You missed my kiss so much that...," I pulled out the photo. "you started kissing other guys," I said with fury and hate in my speech.
"Yes I did start having relations with other guys but only sexual," she said coldly.
"But I'm your boyfriend?"
"Yes you are my boyfriend who left me alone for 3 months."
"I stayed faithful to you in that time. Haven't you ever heard of masturbation?"
"I don't like how you are talking to me. Who the fuck do you think you are?" she paused. "I want you to still be my boyfriend. I felt no emotional connection to that guy. I can see a future for only us together," she caressed my inner thigh.
I realized that I was the one being over dramatic. I was the one that left her and she only wanted to have someone there for her needs.
"I'm sorry Eighty. I love you so much," I said almost sobbing.
"I love you more. Don't worry I cut off relations with that guy. He called me disgusting."
"He called you what?" I said furiously.
"Disgusting," she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "It really hurt my feelings."
This dude hurt my queen's feelings I am going to end him.
I started screaming at the top of my lungs, "DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE A GUY NAMED MIKE IS? HERE'S HIS PHOTO!" I said showing the polaroid. "HE CALLED THE QUEEN OF GILMAN STREET DISGUSTING AND I WANT TO FIND HIM!"