3

Tsuyu waited on the first floor on the couch. She had been sitting there for twenty minutes. That wasn't a good sign. Finally, she saw a green haired boy enter the lobby with a tall, multi- armed teen beside him. "Midoriya, Shoji, any luck? Ribbit."

They both shook their head. "I knocked on his door for twenty minutes straight," Midoriya said rubbing his knuckles.

"And no matter how many times I text or call him, he will not answer," Shoji sighed. "I think we should let him have the morning. He doesn't want to see anyone for breakfast."

"Ribbit. I feel like this is all my fault," Tsuyu croaked. "I should have checked around me before picking up my basket.

"It's definitely not your fault," Midoriya stated. "Everyone who jumped on Tokoyami was in the wrong."

"I don't like that he is just sitting in his room all alone," said Tsuyu.

"I don't either," said Shoji, "but we need to respect his privacy."

The three slowly walked out of the dorm and out to the court yard. It wouldn't be a long walk to the cafeteria, but Tsuyu couldn't shake the feeling that she was wandering miles away. She turned back to the dorms as she walked and stared at the building. "I didn't even thank him," she mumbled.

The cafeteria was buzzing with hungry students. It was a rare time in which all members of U.A.'s student body had the opportunity to see each other. Most of Class 1-A was sitting together at a couple long tables. Ochaco waved at the trio that just walked in to navigate them towards the table. "Over here," she called.

Midoriya, Shoji, and Tsuyu approached the table. Ochaco was sitting with Ashido, Momo, Jiro, Hagakure, Iida, Mineta, Kaminari, and Aoyama. The boisterous roar of the group dulled when they saw Tsuyu approach.

The frog girl stared at her fellow classmates. "Where is the rest of the class? Ribbit."

"Kirishima, Bakugou, and Todoroki are in line for lunch," Ochaco informed them. "Sero, Sato, Ojiro, and Koda are sitting outside."

"No Tokoyami?" Aoyama asked sheepishly.

Tsuyu frowned. She went to open her mouth but was stopped by Shoji placing a hand on her shoulder. "We texted him, but he didn't answer. He is probably asleep."

Aoyama pouted. "That's a shame. I heard he was quite the knight for Tsuyu last night."

"He's probably just embarrassed he let his feelings out in front of everybody," Ashido said while stuffing her face.

"Why should he be embarrassed?" Kaminari asked. "If I punched someone as hard as he punched Mineta then I'd be strutting my stuff all day." He motioned to the small teen. His face was the same color as his hair.

"That's what makes Tokoyami a nice guy, and you and Mineta creeps," Hagakure stated.

The table laughed at the retort. All but Tsuyu that is. She was clenching her fists. "You all are being real jerks! You sit here making jokes about someone who isn't here and disregard their feelings. Your just being mean."

"I agree," Iida stood up. "As class represented I think you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Those of you who egged on Tokoyami were acting extremely immature. You had no consideration for his feelings."

"You weren't the one punched in the face," Mineta said rubbing his nose. "That guy has a mean ho- AH! Ouch!"

Tsuyu slapped Mineta with her tongue. "You are the last one that should talk," she said.