11

Once the police showed up to apprehend Hagakure, the night moved in a quickening pace. Fumikage and Tsuyu were treated for their gunshot wounds. The police took their testimonies, and Aizawa escorted the invisible girl to further questioning. Tsuyu's shoulder was fractured by the bullet. Fumikage's hand was also fractured, and the two were able to leave the hospital rather quickly this time. Recovery Girl made it clear that she did not want to see either of them for a long time.

Aizawa had instructed the two to be escorted to the police station to her from Aizawa about their situation. Until Aizawa had heard enough information from the invisible girl, he wanted Fumikage and Tsuyu to return to the one roomed apartment. For one whole week, the two remained in the room with no contact from Aizawa. Finally, he arrived to pick the two teens up.

"Hagakure has been arrested. She will be spending the rest of her youth incarcerated as connected to a terrorist organization," Aizawa informed them.

"Did she say why? Why they came after me?" Fumikage asked.

Aizawa nodded. "They were looking for someone who could possible snap. Someone who was not emotionally stable. An unstable personality and a powerful quirk would make U.A. look very ad in the eye of the pubic."

"Why did they want such a panic?" Tsuyu asked.

"When the world cannot trust their heroes with their power, then everyone becomes a villain."

The two teens stared in stunned silence. Their classmate had this entire time had been trying to work to topple the hero system. Such a sweet, bubble girl was really such a villain. None of them knew what else to say, so Aizawa led them to his car.

They drove back to the U.A. campus, where the Asui family was waiting outside. A flock of reporters and news casters were standing by the gates ready to capture the moment. The four frogs raced over to Tsuyu. Fumikage was surprised when Ganma pulled the boy into a tight embrace.

"Thank you," the adult croaked with tears in his eyes, "and welcome to the family!"

Each member of the Asui soon followed after Ganma, and it was clear that this was going to be his family as well. Fumikage openly embraced each member and was truly surprised when Satzuki was crying. The small child thought, "you were going to be flat like a pancake," to which he assured her that he was fine.

Their greeting was equally welcoming whether pair entered the dorm. Their classmates greeted them with tears and presents. Sato made a cake for their arrival, and the entire class surrounded the two. Balloons filled the space, with a banner hung up above. Everyone including Bakugou was down in the common area."

"Welcome back party!" The whole class shouted as they walked in.

"Thank god you're alright!" Ochaco wrapped her arms around Tsuyu.

"Ribbit! Please be gentle, Ochaco," Tsuyu said.

"Tokoyami!" Kaminari placed a hand on the bird boy's shoulder. "Dude! You are really tough!"

"Yeah man," Kirishima joined in. "You had an entire building fall down on you. That's so manly!"

"I really don't recommend it," Fumikage chuckled.

"You guys really had us worried," Midoriya said.

"That must be a new feeling for you," Tsuyu remarked.

"Tokoyami," the soft voice of Shoji moved in front of him. Fumikage smiled and embraced the multi-armed man. "You had me worried, man."

"I apologize," Fumikage hugged his friend back slightly harder.