2

Aizawa sensei had always been very direct. Rarely did he hold back criticism. Therefore, Fumikage and Tsuyu both gulped when he told them they needed to talk. It was certainly a relief to walk into the second-floor hallway, but Fumikage's heart raced when Aizawa led them both to his room door.

"Your room is the closest, Tokoyami," the teacher explained. "Would you open the door so the three of us can talk?"

The teen nodded and pulled out his room key from his pocket. "I hope I left it clean," he thought as he pushed the door open. The dimly lit room was as dark as he had left it before. He walked into the center, red eyes darting around for any dirty laundry or trash. All seemed to be in order as the teen walked towards his bed. Tsuyu followed and set her laundry basket down on the carpet.

Aizawa closed the door swiftly before walking to the desk chair. He took a seat in the chair and pointed to the bed. "Take a seat, Asui."

"Ribbit." Tsuyu moved over and sat next to Fumikage.

A light rose covered Fumikage's beak. "Girl... on my bed..."

"I don't plan on taking up much of your time," Aizawa began, "but I have some troubling information that I now feel I need to share."

"Did something happen during the power outage? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked.

Aizawa folded his arms and leaned back in the chair. "It's more of what caused the power outage. As far as your classmates know, Kaminari sparked a fuse. What they don't know is when I was out with the electricians looking at the circuit breaker that all the switches were not only flipped off but ripped from the breaker.

"You mean, the electricity going out wasn't an accident?" Fumikage gasped.

Aizawa nodded. "All of us professors have been discussing that something like this could happen. We believe that there is possibly a spy for the League of Villains amongst our student's body. I now have a high belief that this spy may be among class 1-A."

Fumikage and Tsuyu gasped. One of their friends was a villain!

"Because of where you two were, and the circumstance you were in, I can easily conclude that neither of you are the spy." Aizawa continued. "I know this is a lot, especially after the fact that the two of you just spent almost three hours in an elevator."

"Ribbit! We spent three hours in the elevator!" Tsuyu exclaimed. She turned to Fumikage. "It didn't feel that long to me."

"I didn't think it was that long either," Fumikage said.

"That's good," Aizawa said. "That means the two of you got along just fine. What I'm more interested in is how you managed to keep Tokoyami's quirk under control. There is no way you had any light. I came up expecting to erase your quirk, but I was surprised to see the two of you in one piece. Tokoyami, how did you stay in control that long?"

"Uh," Fumikage started to think through the entire endeavor. "I started with using a flash light ap on my phone. That kept Dark Shadow contained for a while." He looked to Tsuyu for help.

"But the phone light didn't last forever did it?" Aizawa said.

"No," Fumikage shook his head.

"We were talking about what to do if the light went out," Tsuyu jumped in. "We focused on just remaining calm. I talked to Fumikage about as many things. Talking seemed to be the best distraction."

"Tsuyu was very helpful with helping me remain calm," Fumikage explained. "The calmer I was the more control I would have over Dark Shadow. When the battery in my phone died Tsuyu helped me remain in control of my emotions."