Blinded

Bendy stopped a couple feet away from the girl, taking in her fear, her desperation. It would be glorious, the moment he killed her, but he wanted to enjoy it first. Savor her fear, bask in it.

What better way to do that than with jokes!

"It looks like this is yer dead end brat." Bendy might not have been able to see her face all that well, but judging from the faint shifting of her mouth and eyes, and her slightly horrified gasp, he could tell the girl clearly did not enjoy his joke.

Bendy laughed, too amused by the girl's reaction. It had been so long since he had told a joke, never mind last seen anyone look like that...

"It looks like your humor is as rotten as you are, Bendy." The demon frowned at the attempted joke. It was such a horrible come back, Henry could have done better! His frown deepened, Henry had been terrible at jokes, but he had always tried. Henry...

The familiar laughter and the duo traded art based jokes back and forth, Boris watching with a happy look in his eyes. The tears leaking out of Henry's eyes as he fell off his chair in response to Bendy's jokes, laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

Joey opening the door and telling them to "shut it" before slamming the door closed. The silence that had reigned for a couple seconds before Henry broke it.

"Well, it looks like Joey won't punish us for such terrible jokes!"

Laughter broke out once again.

Henry... Boris...

Forgetforgetforget!

His whole body ached at the thought of the traitorous human, his dead best friend, tortured by Henry, and his anger towards the Lex girl only grew. He hated this stupid brat for reminding him so much of Henry! Reminding him of the pain...

BorisBorisBoris! Deaddeaddead!

Grief, sorrow, pain, and anger threatened to drown the demon once again. He hated living, he hated having to feel.

Bendy had learned long ago that existence was nothing but torment, a way to break someone and shatter them completely. He was so tired. So tired of existing and feeling nothing but pain over and over again. He wanted it all to end.

But first he had to kill these humans, and find both his creators. Make them pay for what they had done.

Then he would be with Boris once again.

"Ya always gotta ruin the fun, huh? Well, ya won't be stopping me from having fun while I rip yer limbs off!" Bendy's grin returned full force as he thought of what he would do to the girl. He would make it slow, and start with small wounds before turning up the intensity.

She would suffer.

"Heh, and I guess apologizing for smashing your face in won't help me?" The girl had taken a step back, as if that tiny amount of space would somehow make her safer. It was a cute attempt, the demon had to admit, but it would be pointless in the end.

"Nope." Bendy responded, shuffling a bit closer to Lex, getting rid of any of the space she had originally made between them.

"But I gotta know, why do somethin' as stupid as running away from the exit?" Bendy was not sure as to why he continued to speak. Some part of him felt that taunting the girl might make this more fun. Make her angry and have her fight him, a final battle of sorts.

Cliché or not, Bendy did want to enjoy this, even if the part of him that whispered how wrong this all was had only gotten louder.

And yet why was she alone? He knew the other girl had been with her the last time he saw them, so when had they split up? He paced back and forth in front of the girl, both blocking the exit and expressing his mental frustrations.