That's Just Not Possible

"It's something bout the way that we fight
You always apologize even when you're right"
Super Planet Janet- Skye Townsend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I said those words to Scarlet she had paled to a ghostly appearance. It wasn't long before tears started to leak and then she was full out sobbing tears into her mate's arms. I didn't know what I had done wrong so I just immediately tried to fix my mistake as best as I could without knowing what I had done!

"I'm sorry Scarlet I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry sweetie." I had began to rub her back and speak soothing over her and she began to calm down. I never thought that learning how to soothe a person would've been needed but mother insisted I learned and I have never been happier she had.

"I'm sorry Luna, I didn't mean to cry but I can't have children. So when you said I should name her Rebecca I lost control for a second. I won't be ever naming a child because that privilege was stolen from me." I watched as she took off running out of the room and I turned to Gaberiel.

"Can we go to my room please I need to speak to you in private." I watched as he nodded and took my hand leading me out the living room. I memorized the way we came so I wouldn't get lost in the future.

Once we entered the room I took a moment to glance around the large room! It was obvious that this was his room and he thought just because I agreed to come that I would make this mate ship an easy ride. In his dreams! But that conversation is for another time. When I finally faced him he was already staring at me.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" he questioned

"I'm going to tell you about me and I won't leave anything out because I feel it's best to let you know everything now. I mean since you marked me and think I was stupid enough not to know you put an Alpha's claim on me." I quickly threw a glare at him but continued on with my explanation. "Now don't interrupt me and let me finish then you may ask me anything or comment on anything I've said. Understood?" I waited until he gave me a signal he understood then I began to tell him everything.

"My father was born with Alpha blood but he's also a descendant from the first wolves Mark, Margaret, Matthew, and Madison. You already know about how God allowed the Moon Goddess to bless four siblings with a piece of her for sacrificing themselves to save the witches during a burning. You also know that then they could shift into any animal of their choosing and how the witches had turned against them once they realized what they could do because they were unnatural and disturbed the natural world. My ancient blood mixed with blood of the first witch who you also know was my mothers great by many greats grandmother has made me a bit special. My parents don't know why I was chosen to have such powers but I have to keep them hidden. I'm not an ordinary hybrid Gabe... I'm what is prophesied as "The Caller". I'm a danger to you Gabe because I can't control my powers not until I have bared my first child. Which I won't be doing because I was born to die before I even get to bare my first child. I don't know why I won't be able to control my powers until my firstborn but that's what the prophecy says. It also says that before I get the chance the one I least expect will be the destroyer of all that I love." I turned my back to him. Not being able to tell him what I was going to say next while looking at him.

"Gabe I have 3 conscious minds, I have the conscious mind of my witch, wolf, and myself. You'll know who's in control by my eyes. When it's my witch she has violet purple eyes that looks like storm of purples brewing and my werewolf has pitch black eyes that looks almost freaky evil like. I'm telling you this because as my mate or you wanting to be my mate you should know what I am and what I'm capable of. No one knows I'm the Caller because I have worked hard not to reveal myself. I am worth everything to the supernaturals because I can control minds and I can call upon the dead. Not like Zombie killer dead I can bring someone back to life for a short period of time. But that's not the only reason I'm named the caller I can call upon anything I want. if I want to be a fire witch I can call upon fire, if I want to be a water mastery witch I can call on water and so on and so on. The witches have been searching for me and so have the other supernaturals one for evil and the other for good. The sad thing is I won't know which is on my side until it's to late. I'm too powerful and I'm considered a threat to some and because I can't control my powers when my emotions are out of control I won't be able to defend myself. I don't know if I should be telling you this because you could be out to get me. But I trust you with this secret." I slowly turned to look at his face and what I faced scared me more than what I thought could've.

If he would've been upset and screaming at me I could've prepared for that because I have a lot of baggage but he was just standing there with a blank face. He looked as if I'd just told him the weather. He looked unbothered by my news and that's what the scarey thing is. He should feel something.

"Are you done?" he suddenly asked. I nodded that I was and he stalked towards me and griped me in an embrace that only a mate could give.

"You are my mate, my Luna and future mother of my children. I will allow nothing and I mean nothing to happen to you. You will be able to control your emotions and I will help you. Just as I will help you control and train your powers because we are a partnership baby and I will do anything to make sure you know that I will always keep you safe." he had kissed my forehead after that then sat me on the bed.

"Now what was that vision that caused me to freak out downstairs?" I almost laughed at how he blushed when he confessed he had freaked out.

"I sometimes get visions of the future or past through touch. I can get a vision without touching but sometimes when I get a vision from touching a person it's something that they recently did to change their future drastically. So when Scarlet hugged me and I touched her hands I was thrown into a vision of her daughter and a little boy running up to Scarlet asking her to come to his house for ice cream and he had called her Becca. I know she says she can't have kids but I know she's either pregnant now or will be soon Gaberiel. My visions are always accurate." I smiled at the thought of how happy Scarlet will be when she finds out. I've only been here a day and I already know this will be an interesting time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONT KILL ME ! I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO BEEN UPDATED BY NOW BUT I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY WITH WORK. ONLY REASON YOU GUYS HAVE GOTTEN THIS UPDATE IS BECAUSE IM IN A CAR TAKING A 10 HOUR DRIVE FROM ALABAMA BACK TO MICHIGAN.

KNOW THAT I DIDNT PROOFREAD OR ANYTHING SO BARE WITH ME. I WILL FIX IT UP SOON AS I GET TO MY LAPTOP!

NOW I MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOU GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I DONT GO BACK TO WORK UNTIL THURSDAY! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT I DONT GET CALLED IN BEFORE THEN!

COMMENT & VOTE

LYCIA