Alpha On A Mission

"I'm not great at love but I'm open, and out of all the prayers out there mine was chosen. You're unbelievable!"

-Skye Townsend

Gaberiel POV

Waking up to an empty bed and no Evangeline was very upsetting! I was ready to mark and mate her again! I truly wonder if she realized that one of my love bites is an Alpha's kiss. Its a bite that doesn't quite mark but it stakes a claim. I was relieved that I did at least that so now I could use that small spark of the bond to seek her out.

After showering and quickly dressing, I climbed into my car and followed the pull to my future mates house. I knew that she was the daughter of Michael Flight (can't remember if I named him) and he was the best fight and combat specialist in the werewolf world! I know he had high expectations of who would mate his daughter and I've disrespected him by doing so without speaking to him first. I cleared my thoughts and exited my car confidently strolling up to the house!

I would like to say I knocked on the door and was greeted with love and happiness from my mates parents but that would be a lie. Before I could even knock on the door it was swung open and I was knocked on my ass. Evangeline's father punched me in the face.

"That was for taking my baby girls virginity!" Her fathered said to me. I watched him straighten up and then step to the side, inviting me into there home. You could say I was more than surprised her father hasn't challenged me to a fight but I'm sure he has had time to get use to the idea of me and his daughter. Especially because his mate is an all knowing witch.

Walking into their home I was lead to the sitting area. Evangeline's mother just looked at me as if I was truly the son she never had. Her "I know something you don't look" creeped me out completely.

"Eva is upstairs and I expect you to treat her as if she was a Queen. Don't make me come to your territory and kick your ass Alpha. I'm small but I can and will kick your ass if you hurt my baby!" her mother stated calmly.

"You have nothing to worry about I would never purposely hurt her." I replied and I watched as her mother smiled and then motioned for me to follow her. I followed quietly as her mother led me to her room.

"She's stubborn so if all else fails just kiss her senseless. She's a hopeless romantic at heart. Now I said kiss don't have sex or I won't be able to stop my mate from killing you." she smiled at me and then left me outside of my Angel's bedroom door.

I had to admit I was nervous. My beautiful mate was on the other-side of this door! Taking a deep breathe I opened the door to her room. She was standing in the middle of the room arms crossed and hip poked out! I scanned her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. My temporary mark was on full display and I couldn't help the smirk that I made.

Evangeline's POV

I was upset and relieved all at the same time. I was upset that I slept with him but relieved I was probably going to get a mate. I couldn't believe he actually tracked me down. I was basically waiting for him in the middle of the room.

He just stared at me for a while once he entered the room. It made me really uncomfortable that his eyes devoured the very sight of me as if I was a baby gazelle prancing in front of a starved lion.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or talk!" I spoke out emotionless.

"I could do both but then we won't have enough time to pack." he said just as emotionless

"Pack? Where the hell do you think I'm going? Because I can assure you I won't be going anywhere!!" I screamed out throwing my hands around to emphasize my point!

"To my territory obviously! Now let's get packing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT BUT I HAVE TO GET IN THE HABIT OF WRITING AGAIN SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO