Broken Bones!!!!

***Maddie's Dream***

          I was sleeping and mommy and daddy came upstairs to bring me to my gymnastics class I was all ready and excited. Daddy came and picked me up and carried me downstairs, we all went to the car and mommy put me in my car seat and we started to drive. My favorite song came on it went like this:

Say something I'm giving up on you (listen to the song during this dream)

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you

Say something I'm giving up on yo-

The car flipped over and I screamed that was all I remembered until I woke up in the hospital it I heard talking around me "where's mommy and daddy" I asked scared. "Well honey, they are in heaven now do you want to go see them?" "y-y-yes pwease" I was crying really hard and I ran down the hallway to my mommy and daddy's hospital room and I saw them laying there not breathing I ran up to them but fell down and started to cry...

                                       ***end of dream***

                                ***Shawn's POV * * *

         I woke up to screaming I jumped up and ran to Maddie's room she was sitting up bawling I quietly shut the door and walked over to her. I put her in my lap and rocked her back and forth slowly she quieted down and told me all about her dream. I asked her if she wanted me to stay and she said yes so we both laid down and I started to sing Life Of The Party quietly to her only the first line though. When I stopped she said " pwease keep singing fow me you awe the best singew evew". I obviously couldn't say no so I started to sing the whole song quietly to her she slowly fell asleep in my arms and I drifted off soon after.

                                    *** Maddie's POV***

           I woke up with Shawn right next to me I remembered his singing last night it made me calm down and not be sad anymore. I turned to face him and I poked his face until I saw his eyes open "Ok Ok, I'm up" he giggled at me. I'm hungry " Shawn I hungwy" " Ok we will go get breakfast right now and after Matt is going to get you ready for your surprise Ok?" he asked "Ok." I answered. He picked me up and brought me downstairs where daddy and Aaron were cooking eggs and pancakes "DADDY" I squealed as Shawn passed me to him. "hey babygirl, how did you sleep?" " bad but then Shawn sang to me and I was Ok" "oh he did, well I'm glad and thank you Shawn" " anytime" he answered then daddy put me in my seat that is like a booster seat chair thingy (A/N I forget what their called sorry) and strapped me in. When Aaron was done setting the table all the boys ran downstairs and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, Cam and Matt sat on each side of me and Nash was across from me. Daddy put the food in the middle of the table and Matt put some food on my plate for me "thank you Matty" I said "your welcome princess" he replied and I giggled, I looked around and everyone was talking and laughing then Cam whispered to me to throw one of my strawberries at Nash so I picked up on of my strawberries and threw it at his head. He looked straight at me and laughed "Madison Gilinsky, why on earth would you do that" he asked while laughing  " because someone told me too" " CAMERON?!??!?!?" "yes Nash " he said while trying not to laugh. "DON'T TEACH HER BAD THINGS" "EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING FUN WITH HER YOUR AN IDIOT THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN" "CAMERON DALLAS I HATE YOU and with that Nash ran from the table out the front door "is he Ok" I asked "sweetie he is fine let's go upstairs and get you ready for later" Matt said. I took his hand and we went upstairs I'm so exited.

                                ***Matt's POV***

         I got Maddie's clothes which was navy blue leggings, a navy blue tutu, a white and navy blue polka dot shirt with a small bow on the shoulder and a navy blue belt with a bow in the front. I took her into my bathroom and filled a bath. I put her in, washed her hair and all that jazz (A/N don't judge me I'm weird) and helped her get dressed... I've got this uncle thing down HAHA MOFO'S YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME omg calm down Matthew Lee Espinosa. Ok now that I'm calm I gotta bring her downstairs for my beautiful love. I brought Maddie downstairs to spend time with Jack G. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and before I could get to the door Nash beat me to it "oh hey destiny, Maddie is in here" he said and pulled her in for a hug, I'm not mad or jealous or anything because I know that she is mine and only mine and she has always been more like a sister to the guys anyways, but the way that people look at her makes me wanna attack and go all kunfu however the f*** you spell it I don't f****** know, on them. I ran downstairs to see Maddie and Destiny giggling and being cute they are so cute. I went over to destiny and kissed her "eeeewwww, am I interrupting something" I hear a small and quiet voice say "no, how about we go put on your shoes and you and destiny can go to the park" I told her. "yaaay" she squealed and ran to the coatroom (A/N is that what its called ya know where u keep shoes and crap,oh well). Destiny and I followed not to far behind and we helped her get her little sneakers on that light up and I gave both my girls hugs and kisses before Jack (A/N I'm getting tired of calling them both by their last names so I'm just calling jack j, jack j so yeah well actually I'm just mad lazy but I'm still fabulous XD) ran in and gave Maddie a hug and kiss on the cheek "be good and have fun" he said as they walked out the door. We both turned nodded and went to the family room.

                                                                    ***Destiny's P.O.V***        (yaaaaay new POV :))

                 We walked out of the house and into the car, I strapped her into her seat and got into the drivers seat. "Alright let's go" I said as I backed out of the driveway. Once we got to the park she was giggling like mad and squirming trying to get out of her seat, "alright, alright" I giggled and I picked her up and brought her outside into the cool fall air. Beautiful, I thought as I walked to the gates, once we entered she ran to the jungle gym and started to climb the stairs I followed her up to the slides and sat down. "let's race" I said "ok" she squealed obviously exited to be here " Ok, one two thwee, go!!!) she said as we both slid down the slides giggling, she won and we had so much fun we did it a couple times more. After that the stupid kids that bullied me in school entered the park and immediately ran over to me and maddie. They surrounded us and started talking to us:

"leave us alone, Daniel" I yelled

"oh no sweetheart no can do you see we have fresh meat here and well ya know we gotta do something with her" Daniel AKA my ex said circling Maddie

"you wouldn't dare" I said as I tried to run to her but Michael and Luke held me back (yes the Michael Clifford and Luke hemmings, I love them, but I didn't wanna use you tubers since well u will see) they had a really strong grip, they used to be so sweet until they started hanging out with this a**hole. Daniel started to chuckle and pushed Maddie to the ground " c'mon boys!!!!!' he called to, yes *sigh* Ashton and Calum, they ran out and pushed Maddie to the ground. I tried to fight the guys and scream but it didn't work they were just to strong for me. All of a sudden I heard Maddie scream out in pain as Ashton and Dan kicked her until there was a loud crack. Maddie shot up screaming crying as the guys ran, I ran to the car with a crying Maddie in my arms and just my luck my car was out of gas. I saw Jack (thatssojack) running towards the car "OM MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LETS GO" he exclaimed as he ran to the car with Maddie in one arm and her car seat in the other, he ran to the car and blah blah called the guys blah blah E.R. blah blah.

                                                                        ***Shawn's P.O.V***

We got a call from destiny and she explained everything to us when we got to the hospital, right now Addie was getting a cast on because she had a broken arm, poor kid :'( we were all currently trying not to go kill a certain group of boys but then the doc came out. " Madison Gilinsky" he called and we all stood " how about three please" he said when he saw all of us, we decided on me Matt and Jack. we all walked in the room to see Taylor across the room "she wanted the same color cast as me so I went with her" he explained as Maddie ran out and reached for jack to pick her up awwwwww I thought as Nash talked to the doc and collected the papers we need. Well damn, I'm exhausted all I remember from there is going home and all of us running to our rooms.