Apologies and Hospitals

The feels in this chapter are major... Grab tissues people.

                                      **maddies POV

           I still haven't ate in three weeks and I weigh 20 pounds now. My tummy hurts a little and sometimes it feels like I have been spinning around a lot so I decided to keep it to myself. I saw Taylor and asked "uncle Taylor will you pway caws with me"

"Of course princess, let's goooooooo" he yelled as we raced up the stairs. I started to feel really dizzy and my tummy hurt a lot. The next thing I remember was hitting the floor and hearing yelling.

                                     Hayes POV

        All I can think about is Maddie, our babygirl. She was so sick and we didn't even notice. The rest of the guys are at the hospital but I couldn't bear to leave her room. I texted matt to see how she was and I immediately got a text back saying that they would be back soon with Madison. I smiled and went back to my room. I decided to check twitter. I started reading through some tweets.

Ur so ugly Hayes ew I think u have a disease.

Hayes stop trying to be like ur brother, ur waaayyyyy to ugly.

Hayes, u probably told Maddie to do that to herself. U disgust me. Do us all a favor and go swallow some pills.

    I love Maddie so much, I would never do that to her. I don't know what happened but I started to cry. I threw my phone on my bed and walked to the bathroom.

                                *maddies POV

         My tummy felt a lot better and now we are on our way home. But something didn't feel right, my heart hurt. But not in the way my tummy did, it is a sad pain. Why though, I'm not sad. I was sitting in the car with Nash and matt while the other boys and daddy went to go food shopping. Once we got to the house Nash and matt went to the kitchen to make lunch and I wanted to play with uncle Hayes so I went upstairs. I heard crying from outside his door so I quietly walked in and saw him on the bath from floor with blood and marks all up both his arms and an empty pill bottle next to him. I ran over to him, "Maddie I'm so sorry, tell the guys I said I'm sorry and I love you guys" he said before his eyes closed. I started to cry and screamed for uncle Nash and uncle matt. They ran upstairs and right when Nash saw Hayes he fell to the floor crying really hard and screamed as he pulled his hair really hard. Matt called 91 f****** 1 (lulz jk) and when they got here they took Hayes away and Nash went with them. Me and matt stayed home and he helped me stop crying by rubbing my tummy and humming a lullaby and we both fell asleep.

                                   nashs POV

       Have you ever felt like your heart has been ripped out of your chest torn in half and only one half has been put back put the other piece is missing. That's what I'm feeling right now. I looked over at my brother. I walked over to him, grabbed his hand, and sighed "oh Hayes, I love you so much. I feel like I cant breathe, I'm broken without you. I don't want you to let people get to you Hayes, you are perfect no matter what people tell you. They are all just jealous, Hayes. Remember when you were telling me to never let people get to me, well I'm a little late but nows my turn. Hayes never let people get to you, I would never wish or want for any other little brother in my life. Please don't leave me Hayes. I'm letting you know no matter how much I love you, its okay, you can let go, but I don't want you too. Listen, I have to let the other guys get a chance but I will be right back. Love you poobear, stay strong, for me, Maddie, sky, will, mom, dad, and the guys.

           I left the room and I passed Shawn, when I looked at him I think I went pale. He had dark circles under his eyes and had red cheeks with tear stains, his eyes were red and puffy and he just looked completely broken. I sighed and walked to the food court. I haven't eaten since the incident with Maddie.

                              Shawn's POV

    "Hey Hayes. I love you so much and well. I wanna sing you a song" I said and started...

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days if that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask
Give you all I am
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I brake down
Your words in my head
Knifes in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
Cuz I'm only human

                   Once I fished I heard clapping from the doorway and a sad-broken little Angie standing in the doorway. I motioned for her to come over and she looked at Hayes. She looked back at me and made a sound like she was trying to say something but she was too sad to dare. I patted my lap for her to come sit and she did. She started to cry for a bit then we saw Maddie standing in the doorway "can I come in pwease" Angie went over and picked her up and brought her over to Hayes. Maddie burst out into tears and started crying. She said it was her fault. Then Nash walked in and comforted her Angie left the room to have a second and the worst thing I ever heard sounded from the heart monitor. Nashs face went pale and Maddie ran over to Hayes telling her she was so sorry and it was her fault. I couldn't move, breath, I wasn't numb...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The monitor went dead and Nash looked like he was dying. He looked like he was gone... I took a look at the young boy in the bed next to me. Too young. I thought. Too young to die......

He's gone.