Ⅲ.Murderous Impulses

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

"Sirius, you two know each other?" The brown-haired boy asks.

"Yeah, I saved her life, and she literally fell for me," Sirius says without dropping his smirk. He puts his hand in his pocket and throws my lingerie into my hands.

"I think that's yours."

"Padfoot, what happened?" Potter exclaims, looking from me to Sirius with shock.

"Sirius?!" The redheaded girl says with disapproval.

I'm suddenly filled with rage. He can't do this to me; I won't let him!

"Nothing happened. I slipped, my trunk was going to hit me, and this egotistical maniac just pushed me out of the way," I say a little faster than comprehensible speed.

"So you admit I did save you!" Sirius says, clapping his hands.

WHAT A JERK.

"Wait, so whose are those?" The brown-haired boy says, pointing to the lingerie.

"Mine!" I exclaim, clearly worked up. He raises his eyebrows.

"He stole it from my trunk!" I say after which "Ooh's" fill the compartment.

"Why don't you sit down?" The brown-haired boy says, clearly pitying my situation.

"I am Remus Lupin." He starts, pointing to the other occupants.

"James Potter," the boy with the glasses.

"Lily Evans," the stunning redhead.

"Peter Pettigrew," the short boy.

"And you already know Sirius."

"Alessandra Vitale," I say to everyone awkwardly.

"Take a seat," Lily pats the space between her and James, which seems to clearly disappoint James.

"Thank you," I say as I sit down.

"So how come we have never seen you before?" Lily asks.

"I was being homeschooled since I was 11 due to... circumstances."

"What made you join Hogwarts?" Remus asks, putting down his book.

"Oh, it's mostly the Defense Against the Dark Arts class," I explain. "It is the best in the world," and I am tired of not having any friends, which I don't add.

"Oh, princess wants to become an auror," Sirius says. I ignore him.

"Valice, as in Antonio Valice of the Ministry?" James asks.

"Yeah, he's my dad."

"Your mother's the editor of the Daily Prophet, isn't she?" Lily asks in awe as she raises her Daily Prophet. "I love her work."