Chapter 46: Something

"Something in your eyes
Tell me who I am
Something in my highs
Whenever you're near"

Suddenly an arm encircled around my waist and I jolted, a bit because of sudden touch on my waist. Then a deep and husky voice whispered near my ear "Don't worry, it's me" and then the hot breath was just against my bare neck and it gave me chills. The moment I turned around our lips touched. I was too shocked but then I encircled my arms around his neck.

His hands were still on my waist and he leaned closer and kissed me. His kiss was too deep. I couldn'thelp but to kiss him back. After sometime we were out of breath. And he lifted me and put me on his bed. I was too shocked on his reaction. I could sense that he was still drunk.

He walked to the other side of the bed and told me "Sleep near me or else I won't talk to you"

I replied him "But I need to go to Suntak's home and Woohyun ah you are still drunk."

He lied beside me and said "Nooooo you will stay with me." And he grabbed his phone and called someone. I was shocked when I heard the voice. It was of Suntak.

"Suntak, Nisoo won't go to your house cause she will stay with me." He stated.
I tried taking his phone from his hand but my bad.

I heard Suntak said "Ok. I won't mind this time cause you are drunk. Bye and good night" I frowned at him.

He smiled at me. His silly smile. That always melts my heart.

He pulled me closer and I don't know why but I enjoyed it

He pulled me closer and I don't know why but I enjoyed it. It felt so safe and warm with him. There was something that I don't miss now. And I have it in my life. The way he loves me and I want to love him more. His eyes always shows me how much he loves me and he wants to protect me. He's the one; on whom I can rely and I can trust more than myself. Certan times I feel I'm really blessed to have him and I want him to give all the happiness in his life and I want to take away all his pain of his life. Since the day I met, I always thank Jesus for making me live in this world

Lost in my thoughts, I looked at his sleeping figure; he was sleeping peacefully with arms encircled my waist. The way he was sleeping, his figure looked perfect and he was looking like an angel. Unintentionally my fingers reached to his bangs and I start admiring his face and my hands reaches his cheeks. His face is just PERFECT without any faults. He is real? It feels like he is a fallen Angel from heaven for me. To stay with me when I'll be alone and to love me endlessly.
FORVER. They were so soft.

Suddenly a hand rested on my hands. I looked him. He smiled cheekily. "You shouldn't admire me so much cause I'm gonna love you more. Saranghe" he said and pecked my lips and I closed my eyes. Without my knowing I slept. We were hugging and Cuddling.

In the morning the sunrays hit my face. I was adjusting my pupils to look. I turned to my right side and saw Woohyun sleeping peacefully. I was about to get up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I landed on him. I was blushing hard. All the events flashed in my head from yesterday night. I was blushing more.

"Don't go ~" he hummed.

I wasn't going to fall in his trap. I said "No. Get up and let me go or else we will starve this early morning. Let me go."

He let go of my hand. And he pouts cutely. I walked towards him and asks him for an extra pair of T shirt and a track pant. He got of from his bed and opens his closet and he takes out a T-shirt which was oversize for me and a pair of shorts because his trackpants were oversize for me.

I went to washroom and got fresh. His T-Shirt which I wore had the same scent as him. It felt nice. But with oversize T-Shirt and I was wearing his shorts which was exposing my legs. It was first time having a night stay with a boy.

I went downstairs as I smelled something good. When I went to kitchen I was shocked as I saw Woohyun cooking. I didn't knew he was such a good cook.

 I didn't knew he was such a good cook

He smiled at me. I too smiled at me. We sat on dinning table and had our breakfast with usual bickering. I enjoyed. I enjoyed my CHRISTMAS. I was so happy. I came across a lot of feeling this Christmas and I wasn't alone this Christmas and I thankful to Jesus for making me meet the boy who loves me and will never leave me.

Author's Note:

《SOPILER ALERT》
SOMETHING FUN IS ON THE WAY WITH SUNTAK

Did you guys like the update? I know it's really late and I apologise for that

Did you guys like the update? I know it's really late and I apologise for that. I was really busy and couldn't catch up with you all. I'm sorry for that. And also sorry for a boring ending. I'll try to write a better update next time.

Was it boring? If my story gets noring dont hesitate to tell me. And how was your Christmas? This year? Was it fun? I hope you all enjoyed a lot.

Please leave your reviews as I'll na waiting for it.

Happy reading.

With Lots of love from NIHYUN and WOOHYUN